Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I rock em harder because you know, I'm the hottie, you're the nottie :heh:

(I've referenced that film two days in a row...im concerned)

I don't suit suits. Especially suits without jackets.

That's not a suit. Its like saying "chocolate raisins without chocolate". Thats a shirt and tie :heh:

I must be home. While watching Dollhouse I heard the bed thumping against the wall. Yay...

"Shirt and tie". The phrase exists for a reason :p Sapir Wharfed your ass!

And isn't a proper suit four pieces? (trousers, shirt, tie, waistjacket, jacket. hell you could throw in a cumberbun as well)

"Shirt and tie". The phrase exists for a reason :p Sapir Wharfed your ass!

And isn't a proper suit four pieces? (trousers, shirt, tie, waistjacket, jacket. hell you could throw in a cumberbun as well)

Well my shirt and tie and trousers form a suit by definition. A suit doesn't have to have a jacket attached. Just our common conception of a suit/lounge suit.... *clutching at straws*

To be fair that only says jacket and trousers/skirt. As amusing a mental image as that is I don't think it'd go down too well at any formal gathering...

p.s. James you bastard, you've fucked up my sleep patterns. Wide awake at 1am. RUINED!

Guest Captain Falcon

I've been meaning to get a white one, but I'm not sure if I can carry it off, especially with the UK climate.

But I'd say on the whole that generally speaking, with dark ones at least, if the suit's stylish enough, then anybody can wear one and look slick.

day was ok, after escaping fort rent rage and getting to the cinema, i actualy had a good time. watchmen was a let down but went to amtes for a pizza and had fun times.

forgot to mention but i had the most increadable start to the day ever.

when i got out of bed i was going to gather old clothes for the wash when i noticed my sock lying infront of the mirror. id thrown it off last night, and thought nothing of it.

it landed and looked EXACTLY like a cock, complete with bellend and balls. i'll post a photo later. its actualy amazing. every one was impressed when i got the photo out tonight.

Guest Captain Falcon
forgot to mention but i had the most increadable start to the day ever.

when i got out of bed i was going to gather old clothes for the wash when i noticed my sock lying infront of the mirror. id thrown it off last night, and thought nothing of it.

it landed and looked EXACTLY like a cock, complete with bellend and balls. i'll post a photo later. its actualy amazing. every one was impressed when i got the photo out tonight.

Just what kind of company do you keep exactly?

Guest Captain Falcon
straight, mostly well educated men aged 21-23.

I think it was your choice of word really that made me pose that. Maybe it's me, but whilst I can see how it could raise a smile in a juvenile kind of way, to say they were "impressed" just raised my eyebrows a little.

I cant sleep. Still nothing of my cat. :(

Is just a kitten still, or is it housebound?

I think it was your choice of word really that made me pose that. Maybe it's me, but whilst I can see how it could raise a smile in a juvenile kind of way, to say they were "impressed" just raised my eyebrows a little.

Is just a kitten still, or is it housebound?

He is seven months old and is housebound.

Stupid brother of mine let him out in the backyard around nine and he should have been watching over him but had lost him.

Edit: He is back now after so many hours

Well I've had an incredibly busy yet awesome fun weekend.

Drove up to my parents place on Friday night as Saturday me and my Dad had a Lotus factory tour/driving experience. Had to leave the house at 5am ready for 8am tour start - turned out to be well worth it. Started off with a little briefing in their sport area, nothing too exciting compared with the rest of the day. Then off for a factory tour, quite amazing how they hand build all their cars. The place looks like the super clean F1 factories you see, everything being done with massive precision etc. The factory itself looks like it's not much more than a garden shed, very lean production, hopefully they won't be affected by current financial issues. It would be a real shame to see someone like this go under.

Then it was onto the real reason for the day, the driving experience. Had 20 minutes round their test track in an Elise with an instructor giving you some coaching. Started out quite slow but by the end your heading into a corner at 100mph with the instructor shouting "break, 3rd, POWER!" Unbelievably well handling car when driven in anger, some of the speeds round corners are mind blowing. Managed to keep out of trouble apart from one hairy sideways moment, bit of opposite lock and it was all good.

Final part of the day saw the instructors take us out for a few laps to show us what the car can really do. It's then you realise you hadn't even come close to the full capabilities of the car. Very fun and very hard to hold your neck up straight. They only do two laps with you as most people cant cope with any more.

All in all a bloody good time, going to need this week at work to recover I think.

I had an okay weekend. Saw Jimmy Carr yesterday, he was hilarious.

In the Q&Aey bit, this guy shouted out in the most comedy accent and blunt way ever.

"When was the last time you pissed your pants?"

It was so funny. He is so witty with some of the "heckling". Brilliant.

OK day. Long arduous Henry V rehearsal. I look awful in my costumes. *yay*

Play looks really boring atm. Hope it works on the night.

How did you not realise the link!

Just a random cafe in Swinton, Sheffield. Owned by some loverly Chinese people who must have a fascination for the Predator!

Evidence.

How did you not realise the link!

Well I've enjoyed every other Shakespeare play I've studied. I don't know why we couldn't just do one of them... (Romeo & Juliet, Twelfth Night, THe Tempest and Hamlet being the ones I loved)

Guest Captain Falcon
He is seven months old and is housebound.

Stupid brother of mine let him out in the backyard around nine and he should have been watching over him but had lost him.

Edit: He is back now after so many hours

Good to hear he's back.

We have one cat that we didn't let out the house til she was about 5 because she just isn't really cut out for the outdoors. Whenever she got out at night, my mum would always stay up until she came home - assuming I hadn't found her when I'd been sent out looking.

She's fine outside now, but she seems to lack any sense of survival that runs through most cats. Maybe not letting her out when she was young didn't help, but I suspect something bad would probably have happened to her so I imagine it was for the best.

I guess it helps that we have an older male cat who does look out for her whenever she is outside - when he's actually bothered to go out himself that is.