Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I saw that edit, grunchie! You peni *shocked face followed by immature giggles*

Lol, I think the Latin plural is penii, but of course ancient language rules don't really apply to English all that much any more. If they did, the plural of octopus would be octopodes. (and some people claim this, but meh, why should they be able to decide? :heh:)

Did you get any further with blue eyes?

It's awesome, once you get into it you should be gripped until the end.

Yes I'm looking forward to it!! Our friend said if I want to read it quickly I should miss out anything to do with pirates, heh; I'm pretty sure I won't be doing that though.

A cheeky edit...I am intrigued?!

Yes I'm looking forward to it!! Our friend said if I want to read it quickly I should miss out anything to do with pirates, heh; I'm pretty sure I won't be doing that though.

A cheeky edit...I am intrigued?!

Don't trust whoever said that.

There's 3 sections basically; The main comic strip dealing with the immediate story, the pirate comic that some guy is reading, and then various articles that are meant to be taken from magazines/books, concerning the history of the characters.

The pirate comic is an allegory to the main story.

You going to watch it the second it comes out?

To the gringos who have read it. How long is it exactly? [ReZ. No.]

It's a big graphic novel. Can't remember, as I borrowed it from the library, but it's lengthy. Of course comics are quicker than books to read, but this, as I mentioned is split 3 ways, and the less frequent but more-requiring-of-your-attention bits add to the length.

You could read it in 2 days comfortably. A day if you're bored/get into it.

Oh rez, you fail at liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife, it took me you know...3 days? i was loving eeeeeet.

MAH DAY, woke up 5 minutes before my lecture because a friend was telling me to WAKE UP YOU FUCKER having got to bed at 4 >< my friendly is coming down from bath spa so i'm cleaning the place uuup :D

I just watched P!nk performing the opening song to her MAMMOTH tour, from last. (She touring for a whole 3 months exclusively in Australia, as well as doing the rest of a world tour after/before)

She was singing her single Sober while performing fucking high-wire acrobatic tricks. Like fucking...trapeze but swinging really fast and stuff. And she was still singing!

Very few people know how to give a performance nowadays...seems she's one of them.

I was walking down my street earlier, and I noticed someones back window (car) had been smashed. It hadnt been cleaned up or anything so I thought (being the nice neighbour I am) that I would knock the door and let them know.

Apparently somehow they de-iced it which smashed it. What the frig? How does that happen?! o_o

If you put hot water on a frozen windscreen it shatters. The change in temperature cause it to expand too quickly and shatter.

No, it'll be illegal to criticise Islam, and only Islam. It's the nasty combination of a bias + retraction of freedom of speech that annoys me...

Only Islam? This is more stupid than I first thought. So what about racism? Should it be illegal to criticise black people but fine for oriental, hispanic etc. And for homophobia, illegal to criticise gays but fine for lesbians?

God this is complete and utter shite. What ever happened to equality? The phrase "Everyone is equal, but some people are more equal than others." springs to mind.

I can't see the UN thing at work, hmm.

Don't trust whoever said that.

Don't worry Pash, I'll read every word.

You going to watch it the second it comes out?

Yes. :heh:

Well...no. But I'd like to go with ReZ and I guess he'll want to see it asap.