Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ah awesome, Claire seems to have dropped out, or rather she is wanting to out of the Thorpe trip.

So its gone from, Sis, I, Claire, and my friend Mike, to all bar Mike, to all bar Mike and my sis boyfriend, to now just me and my sister.

Ah...people never let me down. Its awesome.

Today:

Fun at work (meaning anti-fun). We're in the development crunch, final testing is almost over and our product will be out on Monday. Scary times, i thankfully found a huge flaw today with an easy fix. So we're all glad about that...

Bought my tickets for going to my parents for Christmas (with LB too!) and cancelled my pre-order for Resistance II after realising three things 1, I can't play that many games in such a short time. 2, I don't have the money 3, I didn't really like the first one to begin with.

My day was all fine until this evening. I had finished my canvass duties for the evening and was walking back up Broad street minding my own business when some black guy walking in the opposite direction punched in in the side of the face. I was in a state of shock for the moment and when I turned around then the black guy also turned around and carried on walking towards the city centre.

I started to follow the black guy from about 10metres behind while on the phone to the police (999) But halfway down broad street I lost him (it's a busy street and there is a lot of pubs/clubs and buses/people about) I didn't want to run after him for fear of him attacking me again. I then had to wait for the police to arrive (that took about 25/30mins) BUT not before some random red car pulled up at the lights outside where I was waiting.

The red car was full of guys maybe in their twenties and Mr big mouth in the back with the window open says "You won't get a taxi there" and I replied I was waiting for a taxi. Then he reads what's written on my Canvass Bag (it's a red bag with white large type writing) "Register of Electors, you don't wanna wear that mate-will get you killed" I ignore him and he then says "What you staring at" I walk a little furher down the pavement and he drives of.

Police arrive and I'm taken to the station to make a statement which I sign. CCTV footage is a no go-since it doesnt show the attack happening or any sign of the black guy (only just shows me-it was pointing in wrong direction) After the statement I'm driven back to my car and drive home.

Face is still very sore/bet it's swollen bruised tomorrrow :(

But I can't help but wonder was black guy either

1) Drunk

2) Crazy/Mad mentally distrubed

3) Saw someone with postion of power looking bag and decided to strike out

My day was all fine until this evening. I had finished my canvass duties for the evening and was walking back up Broad street minding my own business when some black guy walking in the opposite direction punched in in the side of the face. I was in a state of shock for the moment and when I turned around then the black guy also turned around and carried on walking towards the city centre.

Ouch, I would have been tempted to kick seven shades of **** out of him had he done that, but you took the wise choice. At least at the end of the day a guy like that is most probably going to be ended by someone eventually or by an overdose.

As I always say, judge! If someone does something like that, they're most likely a crackhead.

The amount of students who appear at our pub on quiz night are starting to piss me off. I don't the fact they attend, it's just that they feel they have the right to totally remix the layout of the pub. Chairs and tables everywhere, made into massive central hubs where if you attempt to collect glasses [which one has to ask] the majority ignore you or give you a look as if you've pissed on them. They want drinks, I need glasses. Don't bullshit me.

There's also this one group where one lass [may be more] enjoy ripping the beer mats into little pieces and leaving it in one big pile.

Then my boss enjoys getting pissed, so when I try to do something such as refilling the bottles/crisps, something I normally do, he tells me not to bother with a right twatty tone.

Urgh this sucks... My limited edition red 360 controller still hasn't turned up (which i ordered last Friday) and my new coat hasn't turned up (which i ordered last Thursday).

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK. Delivery times fucking blow in Shetland. I'm freezing my ass off every day waiting for that fucking bus...

I do wonder about you guys..

Went to both lectures today, bit pissed off because I was bored and tired, even though luckily this week I pretty much understood most of it, alot of people were shocked as I wrote 4 pages of notes whilst they only wrote 1.

Hopefully got this housemate thing sorted, the guy (who is actually called guy) wrote a note to kayleigh so hopefully everything is sorted and he'll get into the habit of actually telling us, which is fine with us all, wahey!

Went for food, bought quite abit for £7 at least enough to tie me over the weekend anyway, woo.

Need to buy a sketch book and start drawing and I need to get my game idea down, which I'll probably do tomorrow as I don't really have time now with jugglesock/pub/possibly getting pissed at jayseven's.

What a weird day.

Hopefully got this housemate thing sorted, the guy (who is actually called guy) wrote a note to kayleigh so hopefully everything is sorted and he'll get into the habit of actually telling us, which is fine with us all, wahey!

Is he a scottish dude?

I know someone called Guy going to one of the Sheffield uni's.

Media today and yesterday was rather pointless. The teacher's been ill for about a week, we were just given the tapes back and told to upload them. The eMac I was using ran out of memory when just over a minute of footage was uploaded, then someone went home with the tape when the IT technician came to sort it out for us...

TreediagramMV.png

Screw Harvey Dent - I believe in MoogleViper.

College was..fun. Apparently, when I have my mate over on saturday to sleep, we're going to "have sex, like". Both her and I apparently have this huge relationship going on, and "everyone knows it" because they can "just tell".

This is all because when we're together, we're talking/laughing hysterically constantly.

I hate teenagers.

Ignorant and hypocritical.

Come on man you know better than that.

Haha! Fine, generalisation I know. I hate some of them at college. Seriously, when a guy talks to a girl, does that automatically mean they're having sex? No.

We were in one of the study rooms earlier today, and she was sat on my lap whilst she quickly looked at something on the pc I was on (There was no other seat!). One of them walked in and goes "I'll leave you two to it". Seriously, It's not like we were naked and having rampant sex is it?

(Rampant is such a great word!)

Seriously, when a guy talks to a girl, does that automatically mean they're having sex?

Think how good it would be if it did though.

My day: 3 Hours full of maths homework in my free lessons this morning. In the afternoon i had maths in which the homework i spent 3 hours doing before the lesson was handed in. So basically today = Boring. I didn't even get time to read Hitchhikers guide in my free lessons :( And i've put a hugh crease along the cover of it since it has been in my bag. (Grrrr)

Now: Doing ICT homework *yawns* I feel like buying something.