N-Europe

I have my moments. I'm just glad of the parcel's opportune timing!

My day has consisted of work. That's it. Still, I picked up a cheque as I left and that's always a boost, both to my bank account and my general Day Goodness rating.

I should avoid human contact, it leaves me feeling somewhat cheated out of things.

Dark knight tomorrow, it better be as good as people have said to be honest. sigh.

edit: I've been looking around for the cardcaptor series on dvd, but can only find the english version, I obviously can't use region 1, anybody have any idea? I prefer the japanese with english subs

Today i have once again done nothing except go out out to look at a car. It sempt fairly decent as a first car even if it does look abit old codger style. A burgundy Rover 200 1.1, 1998, 38,000 mile, it even had the spare tire and tools in the original plastic, all for £650.

8991_18.JPG

What'ya think?

Today i have once again done nothing except go out out to look at a car. It sempt fairly decent as a first car even if it does look abit old codger style. A burgundy Rover 200 1.1, 1998, 38,000 mile, it even had the spare tire and tools in the original plastic, all for £650.

8991_18.JPG

What'ya think?

Now I dont know a lot about cars, but thats seems pretty sweet!

My day was LOVELY!!

It was my day off!

But I had to go meet my friend off the boat, because she came back from her holiday early as her boyfriend cheated on her.

Got the 7:30am bus to meet her, with my other friends, and we had a cheery 8:00am fry up in the co-op cafe. (read: dismal and shit, yet awesome)

Then went around town, enjoying the sun. I bought a few things from charity shops, because I could! (ie. not at work) Also got icecreams and sat on the pier for an hour, bitching about her cheating boyfriend, and the girl he slept with who looks like a 7 year old boy.

Then went to another friend's house, and went on her trampoline, and I did a huge painting on the front of their shed for them :)

I would have pics, but I left my memory card at my house..

On the downside, 4 yeas ago today my dad passed away :/ Well, it was actually a few days earlier, but this as the day they found him.