Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sweetner is as bad as sugar.

Its full of artificial rubbish, e numbers etc.

Aspartame, the sweetening agent of diet coke, is arguably worse for you than sugar, but it doesn't give you a sugar rush for obvious reasons. Also despite the large number of studies suggesting it's a carcinogen, none have been conclusive.

And I think you'll find that the e numbers in diet coke are also present in regular coke. And there's nothing wrong with an e number per se, it simply means it is an approved artificial additive.

Guest Stefkov
Well, I got completely off my face drunk, I smoked some things, I remember realising my hand was in a jar of peanut butter and there were girls in the shower.

Seal.jpg

I finished Devil Mayb Cry, did a bit more on my essays. Did no Computing...shit.

I had a lovely romantic weekend away at my girlfriends in Devon. Only got home about an hour ago. back to work tomorrow. Why does the weekend go so quick? :(

Mine goes so slowly, because im at work the whole time.

Although today I went upstairs and said to myself (yeah, I talk to myself...) "Why can't I go home?" and then checked the time and it was 3.45, about an hour later than I thought it would be. Always nice.

Other than that...okay. Did some uni work. Played Big Brain Academy for Wii, emoed. All fun and games.