NEurope

i've had a horrible day (U_____U)

i've been arguing with my mum about something silly and little.. and i dont seem to have anyone to talk to about it. i'm feeling pretty down...

...wait! i'm feeling blue.. the irony of it kind of cheers me up ^__^

i've had a horrible day (U_____U)

i've been arguing with my mum about something silly and little.. and i dont seem to have anyone to talk to about it. i'm feeling pretty down...

...wait! i'm feeling blue.. the irony of it kind of cheers me up ^__^

Sorry to hear all that. Why are you called bluey anyway? Nickname, or you just like the colour?

Today was a mixed bag. I spent all week with a lad doing a presentation. I invited him out with my friends as well, went out for food with him, treated him like a saint.

So, today we are ready to do our presentation, and we were going to talk through points. The way our poster (which is what we were presenting) was laid out, it would have meant that the poster enabled us to move from one point to the other.

But then he goes and makes a script for himself! A SCRIPT! And, worse still, I hardly had anything to say as he had taken all the good points, including MY good points that I came up with in his script. So, I looked like I was just tagging along, when I had been doing a lot of the work, too.

I HATE group presentations. THIS is why. Fucking people.

Sorry to hear all that. Why are you called bluey anyway? Nickname, or you just like the colour?

nah i just chose it randomly... ^_^ although now i come to think of it i do have a lot of blue stuff... :blank: *twilight zone music*

Cheer up Bluey & Flinky

Another bad day for me.

Cheers.

What happened to you, smelly arse?

nah i just chose it randomly... ^_^ although now i come to think of it i do have a lot of blue stuff... :blank: *twilight zone music*

Haha, maybe it was meant to be. :)

Still, today has been ok as well. I got home, and 2 of my housemates decided to sit me in a chair and cover me with makeup and eyeliner and all that girly rubbish. There's a photo of my floating around somewhere, apparantly it suits me.

Then I went to have a shower to wash it off, and the girls were trying to get at me by opening the shower door. Ahhhh! There is nothing sacred anymore!

It was fun. :)

i guess it's true what they say:

when you've had a bad day............. wait, there's no saying about getting doll'd up by your girly flatmates :grin:

i went to watch hairspray. it was quite good....but now i need to figure out how to tell jamba that i'm leaving him because i'm in love with the guy who played seaweed O______o *schwoon*

Then I went to have a shower to wash it off, and the girls were trying to get at me by opening the shower door. Ahhhh! There is nothing sacred anymore!

Next time, just stand there and tell them it's not just for show. :wink:

Anyway, I was thinking about talking about my day, but I've had a think and so little of note happened I want to brain myself on the nearest radiator. Seriously, one day some kind of event-karma's going to kick in and I'm going be woken up by an Israeli tank bursting through my room, spend the day defusing atom bombs and go to sleep with an elite squad of bi-sexual robots.

In meantime though, need to go shopping, my cupboard seems to only have beans and rice pudding.

Cheers.

What happened to you, smelly arse

Smelly arse? :hmm:

My computer is broken and have to used the wii get on the internet and to type with this onscreen keyboard. :sad:

*is jealous of 360's messenger pad* aww dant that sucks.

I also used my xbox360 for msn and its annoying to type with it then have someone fall offline :hmm:

I also used my xbox360 for msn and its annoying to type with it then have someone fall offline :hmm:

Go outside for a bit? Do something not computery for a while if it's so buggin'.

Had a great day yesterday, came into work and finished all my cambered flange work which was great. Came home to see a parcel containing the 2 DVD's i ordered, which were Tombstone History of the Undertaker and Borat both were watched last night and both were awesome, Borats rating is in the rate movie thread.

Spend a few hours online chatting to mates afterwards before bed really. Shall do todays later on.

My day has been ok. Was up at 5am for work so a little tired. I've just got home after leaving a little early as I've been staying late everyday this week as we been very busy.

I might be playing poker later tonight which will be good. I won the last game so hopefully I can pull off a repeat.

BUT im missing my girlfriend immensley since she has gone back to uni :( I can't wait to go down and see her on the 1st. I miss her face.

My week has been meh-tastic. Bleach volume 7 came....that I cannot watch due to awaiting for Volume 6, and thus CD Quest gets put on my list of "Never use again. Ever." companies.

Today has been suitably boring. Work. Kinda busy. Oh well medium lols had with the folks around me.

Tonight Im going round my mates whos been on holiday around the world, havnt seen him in over 6 months. Whhheeee. He'll have awesome stories to tell of 50,000 people beach long night partys, prostitutes with signs saying "Pussy broken, hand and blow jobs still work fine", walking out of a porta-cubicle-toilet saying "Fuck you taco bell" not knowing a kid was just behind the door etc etc etc. Cant wait.

prostitutes with signs saying "Pussy broken, hand and blow jobs still work fine",

Lmao, what in christ? :D

Went to bed at 5 and woke up at 1ish. Played some NiGHTs and had a shower. Going out soon to an engagement party. All you can eat Chinese... Oh yes.

And hopefully I won't be late getting there, the old me would normally arrive late but this time i'm leaving an hour earlier so hopefully I won't be last. Gotta get to the town centre, get a card, put money in my account (I suspect the bank might be shut) , get money out my other account and walk to the train station. I'm feeling good about doing that in an hour :heh:

God i wish my life was that easy Shadow.

My Monday to Friday consists of waking up at 7:45am and theres no light outside. I see day light for about 10 minutes when i get my lunch at around 12:30pm, then by 5pm its dark outside again.

:( The dark, lack of snow and fun is hurting the King. But he continues because he's getting paied mucho money for his job ;)

Lmao, what in christ? :D

Thats not even half of it. He had a blog for his adventures, and sweet christ alive it was hilarious. Ping Pong shows (Yes, its what you're thinking) guys forcing him to buy crappy knives with hand carved (but shoddy) wooden handles etc.

Ill see if the link is still active...worth a read of the first few entries to see if you like, then the rest if you do = http://bellmanic.netepic.org/

My Monday to Friday consists of waking up at 7:45am and theres no light outside. I see day light for about 10 minutes when i get my lunch at around 12:30pm, then by 5pm its dark outside again.

:( The dark, lack of snow and fun is hurting the King. But he continues because he's getting paied mucho money for his job ;)

Try getting up at 5am, getting a train at 6am, being in work at 7am, eating lunch at my desk as too busy to go out, leaving work at 5pm getting home at 6pm then repeat process.

Daylight? whats daylight in January eh? :/

So pissed off, just tried ordering some new shoes for Valentines and they have them in my size, and the colour I want, but not both at the same time.

Ill see you this, and raise you getting up 15 minutes earlier than you. And my job being more murderous than yours.

Try getting up at 5am, getting a train at 6am, being in work at 7am, eating lunch at my desk as too busy to go out, leaving work at 5pm getting home at 6pm then repeat process.

Daylight? whats daylight in January eh? :/

Okay, you win.

Mine was fine.

Flew through an exam writing garbage. Bought a Playstation triple and settng it up. I don't want to play a game because I'm using an AV cable..