N-Europe

I just spent my last half an hour doing TV caliburation on my Samsung LE32R87BDX. I've had this set 2 1/2 months and only just did it.

Makes a fucking huge difference. My 360 over HDMI, my Wii on component and my IDTV all look fucking amazing :).

Great start to the day, now to sleep and then back to work in the mornin'!

Guest Stefkov

Woke up at about 10. Once that happens I have no will to do any work whatsoever.

So I played COD4 all day. Breaks for lunch and tea. Spectacular day...

Sitting in my Interactive Media class (website building) and the teacher is going around to check what we have so far. And he turned on some music. Coco rosie even; never thought a teacher would listen to them.

Coco rosie = :heart:

I need their CDs.

It was freezing this morning; the car was all white and it took ages to get the windows cleared. But I'm glad mom drove me to school instead of me having to go by bike. ^____^

Gonna be a not so fun day in school, and tonight I'll probably be awake till god knows when to finish some evil drawing assignments (which I only got last week). D:

I just spent my last half an hour doing TV caliburation on my Samsung LE32R87BDX. I've had this set 2 1/2 months and only just did it.

Makes a fucking huge difference. My 360 over HDMI, my Wii on component and my IDTV all look fucking amazing :).

Great start to the day, now to sleep and then back to work in the mornin'!

Tell me how to do it as I have a pretty similar set.

What the fuck, I've just got a load of leaflets on Domestic violence arrive in the post today from the local old bill, just because my fuckwit of a neighbour called them ages ago because we were having an argument.

Thats an idea for my neighbours. Amount of times I've been woken up by them arguing -_- the bloody thug of a husband.

Anywho. Lecture was boring, had to drag myself to second half. Now I have to ring certain people, go for a programme advisors meeting and then go sort out some banking stuff.

And hopefully work have got Rabbids 2 in stock (but are not answering the phone) so I can pick that up later :D

Thats an idea for my neighbours. Amount of times I've been woken up by them arguing -_- the bloody thug of a husband.

We're not talking middle of the night stuff here though, if I so much as raise my voice, play music or even have the TV anything above barely audible past 6pm and he's banging on the ceiling. The 'incident' he reported to the police was only at 8.30pm and if anything I was the one being abused at the time.

Tell me how to do it as I have a pretty similar set.

I'll link you to it once i get home, i have the URL on a bookmark on my laptop.

And i'm at work.

I think I would prefer food. Apple Pie, Cookies, Cake, Chinese, Spaghetti Bolognase...

Anyway today has been good so far. No Uni on Wednesday, my 1 lecture is for a recap on a unit i'm already good at, so I get to slob about, then I might not need to go to my last lecture tomorrow so i'm home early, and Mario Galaxy hopefully tomorrow on on Wednesday.

All good.

And also picking my new TV for my room. Trying to get a 32 inch with VGA and Digital :D

We're not talking middle of the night stuff here though, if I so much as raise my voice, play music or even have the TV anything above barely audible past 6pm and he's banging on the ceiling. The 'incident' he reported to the police was only at 8.30pm and if anything I was the one being abused at the time.

When I was living with my friends a while back they had that problem, neighbours thought every little noise was over the top and kept reporting it and even became quite threatening. Last I heard my friends were taking action against them, try and get them an ASBO or something.

I'll link you to it once i get home, i have the URL on a bookmark on my laptop.

And i'm at work.

Ta

Hmmm... Food or sex? Depends on your gender tbh.

At present it stands:

Nero Milkshake

Sex

Normal Milkshake

Food

Well, been like that for a week.

Food all the way.

School has been okay (the Interactive Media dude likes my site stuff so far, plus he's a Coco rosie fan so he's cool in my book), though quite stressful. Found out a big assignment is due next week when I thought we had more time left for it. So urgh, that means even more work. Don't think I'll be getting much sleep this week. =(

An hour till I can go home... It'll be dark by then, sadly. This changing hour thing is kinda stupid that way.

An hour till I can go home... It'll be dark by then, sadly. This changing hour thing is kinda stupid that way.

4 days of the week I need to walk home in the dark and and pass through a tunnel which loads of Chavs stay under, needless to say it is fun at times.

But at parts walking home there is next to no light which doesn't help, can be annoying when walking home.