Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Orange Box.

Caris

Well if you own the PC version, you'll be able to play lovely new maps by random modders and stuff, plus no doubt co-op will be modded into it too. :D

There's already new maps for TF2 on PC!

Sadly my PC is a bit lame so I have the 360 version....I'll probably pick it up when I upgrade though...

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im having trouble with voice on the PC version. The game recognises i have a mic plugged in, will even let me do a mic test but nobody can hear me!

Also had the BSOD earlier. Hauled the mic out, the second i plugged it back in the system locked up :( Still loving TF2 though

I'm on "Entanglement" on HL2. How close is that too the end of the game? I wanna get it finished this week before Galaxy along with Episode 1 and 2, but with studying and other things to do unless I'm really close to the end I don't see it happening.

Don't rush HL2, mate. Take your time, and play through it slowly. I know Galaxy is coming, but HL2 can be done in no time. I played it for 10 hours straight the day I got it for my 360, and finished it. (Although I already completed it 3 times on the PC) Episode 1 on the first play through can be done in 3 and a half hours, and Episode 2 around 6. They aren't long games, so I wouldn't feel pressured in to finishing them :)

Jesus christ I thought the friendly AI in Halo was bad but its actualy worse in Half-Life 2. Alyx is alright but the resistance fighters or whatever they're called they just stand next to rooms with combine soldiers in and dont shoot them, run over hopper mine thingys and get in the way of my line of site.

Jesus christ I thought the friendly AI in Halo was bad but its actualy worse in Half-Life 2. Alyx is alright but the resistance fighters or whatever they're called they just stand next to rooms with combine soldiers in and dont shoot them, run over hopper mine thingys and get in the way of my line of site.

I really hate how they are always in the effing way. You walk into a small room to pick up some health or take cover and they end up blocking the fricking doorway!! At least in Halo the worst the friendly AI do is nothing...

I'm on "Entanglement" on HL2. How close is that too the end of the game? I wanna get it finished this week before Galaxy along with Episode 1 and 2, but with studying and other things to do unless I'm really close to the end I don't see it happening.

Your still in Nova Prospekt. Itll be a while yet. 4 Chapters left after this one.

Finished the game for the first time a couple o' days ago, with all the achievements part from lambda locator