Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Monster Hunter Tri

flameboy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now they only need to confirm free online and it will be a millionseller.

I'm not expecting free online - maybe a 'first month free' promotion. I'd almost expect 1000 Wii Points per month.

Out of interest, has the States got Wii Speak? If not, does this mean online is limited to continent?

Wii Speak news is great, 4 people shouldn't produce too much echo.

Its not too bad on AC - do you still get on that Lostie?

I wonder what sort of price we'll see those bundles go at? £45 for the Classic Controller bundle and £55 for the Controller and Wii Speak maybee.

Also, could someone explain the objective of the game to me in one sentence, like I'm a 6 year old? It's Pokemon-esque right? I haven't really been following it's progess *slaps wrists* but I'm defintley intrested.

Good to hear.

I was hoping it would be region locked, just like first game on the PS2. It made for a tighter community when playing the game. As for the DLC, if they mean new weekly quests like they did for the first game then these were free on the PS2 so I don't see why they would charge for them now.

Latest Japanese sales

Monster Hunter 3 - 2,600 / 1,000,200 / 98%

Well done to Capcom and Monster Hunter, they have now become the first 3rd party company/game to have sold 1 million copies on a Nintendo home console in Japan since Dragon Quest VI (Or was it IIIr?) on the super Nintendo.

And another note, it's the first Monster Hunter game on a home console to reach a million.

So now the game has become nothing more then a casual game, congrats :D

Guest Captain Falcon

Not sure if they honour pre-order prices if they change but shopto have the vanilla version for order at £22.95 and I was wondering - this game having a reduced RRP?

Not sure if they honour pre-order prices if they change but shopto have the vanilla version for order at £22.95 and I was wondering - this game having a reduced RRP?

Probably not, but I suppose we'll find out once the prices for the bundles have been revealed.

ShopTo are known to raise pre-order prices a few weeks before release though, and have no pre-order price guarantee like Amazon, GAME etc. However they do take payment via PayPal nowadays, which is taken out of your account straight away unlike a Credit or Debit Card which is taken out a few days before dispatch, so that could mean that the total you pay is the PayPal amount, regardless of any future changes in price? I havent pre-ordered from ShopTo in a while so I'm not 100% sure :heh:

Well done to Capcom and Monster Hunter, they have now become the first 3rd party company/game to have sold 1 million copies on a Nintendo home console in Japan since Dragon Quest VI (Or was it IIIr?) on the super Nintendo.

That's rather quite interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
Free online now means this is a must-have title for me! I can't wait to slay some monsters!

Wasn't a fan of the PSP games...but this has something, and supposadely it's easier to get into..right?

I'm just getting the game, can't afford the bundles...i have wii speak anyway!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!