Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Wii Remote Jacket

Cube

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a Wii in town today and it came with one of these! They've also changed Wii Sports so that the game shows diagrams of remotes with them on. Digusting! Wii Sports also came in a card sleeve, instead of a plastic case.... It's a German Wii.

I bought a Wii in town today and it came with one of these! They've also changed Wii Sports so that the game shows diagrams of remotes with them on. Digusting! Wii Sports also came in a card sleeve, instead of a plastic case.... It's a German Wii.

I heard they started packing them in cardboard sleeves. The launch PAL Wiis were better than the US Wiis because they had a proper DVD casing. :D And it's kind of odd that they changed the safety screen. After all, it's not necessary. Bet we'll get that screen in all future games now.

Indeed they do. I always get sweaty hands when playing videogames and it does make the Wiimote more stable.

Same here... in fact I'm sure that if Nintendo sold a small, white, fluffy, Wii logo-ed towel it'd sell by the bucket load!!

I'd buy 3!!!!! :awesome: