N-Europe

Heroes Season 2 *Spoilers*

Retro_Link

"Four Months Ago"?

wasn't there a "Six Month Ago" episode in season 1 :heh:

Anyway, cool we get to see what happened in those missing few months, especially looking forward to seeing how Peter ended up in Cork and lost his memory, but damn after where they left ep 7 i just want them to move forward :heh:

I've also been thinkin a lot bout Adam, I was wondering why would he have brought together the "older crowd" and at first try to save the world only to (in their eyes start going mad, leading him somehow being "locked up and the key thrown away" yet somehow managing to maintain followers (Linderman, Mori)

Then while re-watching ep 7 I remembered how Hiro as a kid was told the stories of Kensai, it was these stories that made him do what he did when he was stuck in Japan (they may even be the reason he accidently travelled there, for example when Sylar sent him flying he could have thought "oh shit i've failed i'll never be a hero like Kensai" and ended up way in the past).

And of course Adam knew Hiro's father, Adam could have been a major influence to why Hiro's dad told young Hiro the stories.

The point being, Adam had to make sure first of all that Hiro would travel back in time, therefore he couldn't just go about and destroy the world and change history right away, because if Hiro never went back in time with the stories of Kensai in such high regard then the events that turned Kensai into Adam Munroe would never have happened.

What this all really is, is a carefully and patiently planned revenge plot by Adam against Hiro, he needed Hiro to "turn him to the darkside" and also so that he could take revenge on a Hiro that knows why.

Also when Hiro realizes exactly what happened and how this whole mess is really all his fault it could potentially crush him, and this is what Kensai/Adam wants. Like he said he wants to destroy everything Hiro loves. Why else would the first person he killed be Hiro's dad?

Oh and small little thing about the "8 Paintings" while watching ep 7 again I only counted 6 paintings that HRG was taking pics of, one of Hiro and Kensai fighting in the past, one of Nikki breaking down the door to Bobs office, One of Peter looking at the pile of dead bodies in the future, One of a hand holding a test tube, One of Suresh after firing a gun, One of HRG's death.

Plus the first painting of Hiro's dads death that only makes 7 paintings... did I miss one? Or did HRG miscount and not realize there's still one more?

Also the "test tube" painting, do you think it signifies the virus created, or maybe a cure (ie: not happened yet?)

And just one more thing, there is no way Bob wants Claire to cure the virus, there's got to be more to it, cuz if her healing power can stop it then that makes her immune which means Adam is also immune and weren't they planning to use the virus to take Adams powers away from him? They either didn't think it all the way through or there's something bigger under it all

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Four Months Ago"?

wasn't there a "Six Month Ago" episode in season 1 :heh:

Anyway, cool we get to see what happened in those missing few months, especially looking forward to seeing how Peter ended up in Cork and lost his memory, but damn after where they left ep 7 i just want them to move forward :heh:

I've also been thinkin a lot bout Adam, I was wondering why would he have brought together the "older crowd" and at first try to save the world only to (in their eyes start going mad, leading him somehow being "locked up and the key thrown away" yet somehow managing to maintain followers (Linderman, Mori)

Then while re-watching ep 7 I remembered how Hiro as a kid was told the stories of Kensai, it was these stories that made him do what he did when he was stuck in Japan (they may even be the reason he accidently travelled there, for example when Sylar sent him flying he could have thought "oh shit i've failed i'll never be a hero like Kensai" and ended up way in the past).

And of course Adam knew Hiro's father, Adam could have been a major influence to why Hiro's dad told young Hiro the stories.

The point being, Adam had to make sure first of all that Hiro would travel back in time, therefore he couldn't just go about and destroy the world and change history right away, because if Hiro never went back in time with the stories of Kensai in such high regard then the events that turned Kensai into Adam Munroe would never have happened.

What this all really is, is a carefully and patiently planned revenge plot by Adam against Hiro, he needed Hiro to "turn him to the darkside" and also so that he could take revenge on a Hiro that knows why.

Also when Hiro realizes exactly what happened and how this whole mess is really all his fault it could potentially crush him, and this is what Kensai/Adam wants. Like he said he wants to destroy everything Hiro loves. Why else would the first person he killed be Hiro's dad?

Oh and small little thing about the "8 Paintings" while watching ep 7 again I only counted 6 paintings that HRG was taking pics of, one of Hiro and Kensai fighting in the past, one of Nikki breaking down the door to Bobs office, One of Peter looking at the pile of dead bodies in the future, One of a hand holding a test tube, One of Suresh after firing a gun, One of HRG's death.

Plus the first painting of Hiro's dads death that only makes 7 paintings... did I miss one? Or did HRG miscount and not realize there's still one more?

Also the "test tube" painting, do you think it signifies the virus created, or maybe a cure (ie: not happened yet?)

http://heroeswiki.com/Isaac's_paintings#Season_Two

Eight. You forgot the one with Claire lying in the stairs.

And every one of them happened already, except Mohinder firing the gun and Noah dying.

Kristen Bell is the queen of funtimes.

And lots of others I can't be bothered to find.

Seems she was in the trailer.

Hey look. I always said Niki and Claire should be some dynamic vigilante duo (last year) and Monica added to it this year. Even better: http://www.kristen-b.net/gallery/albums/shoots/_bts/tv%20guide%202007/BTS-TVGuide-005.jpg (well, I'd still like Monica too)

Just caught up with Ep.7 yesterday! That has got to be one of the best episode EVER!!

Sure it's taking a little while to find out the direction fof this season, but now that we have and it's just so AWESOME!!

That was one fantastic scene between Peter and Angella! The realisation had real emotion!

I'm glad the Hiro in the past storyline has finally closed and now 'Adam' as the main badguy! just great!!

I agree that the whole Sylar thing is pretty weak atm, and maybe ultimately it would have been better if the character had been killed off!?

What's really surprised me this season has been Parkman. Thought he was a bit of a waste of space in season 1, but his events in season 2 have been truely gripping! A great story, full of interest, emotion and revelations! loving it and it's really helped hold the slow 6 first episodes together!

After Episode 7 I have high hopes for the rest of the series and can't wait to see more!

I've also made a startling revelation as far as Noah is concerned....

- Horn Rimmed Glasses!

- A Biohazard storyline!

- A Secret 'Company'!

paintingpetcz6.jpg

Anyone not wanting to know Noah's 'true' identity look away now!...

238px-Heroes_kar_Mr_Bennet.jpgmt1145745221.jpg

:shakehead

Uncanny!

you know, the mendez paintings really are awesome. it's a shame there won't be any more.
There may not be any new Isaac painting, but we have know idea how many he painted and are in storage, were sold on, shipped off to people round the world [Linderman, Russian guy] etc...

I think the painting will be a running theme for a long time yet.

Also, Peter can now paint the future, so new ones can turn up through him!

There may not be any new Isaac painting, but we have know idea how many he painted and are in storage, were sold on, shipped off to people round the world [Linderman, Russian guy] etc...

I think the painting will be a running theme for a long time yet.

Also, Peter can now paint the future, so new ones can turn up through him!

Sylar can awell. So we actually have more people doing it than at first.

she's ridiculously fit in this weeks episode. fnnar.

well written, too. the scene with her evidently first kiss was superb, I thought.

Good episode, overall. It wasn't quite as awesome as 'Five Years Gone, but it was still great. It offset the appearance of the company as the good guys, and made Adam an interesting character now that he's in the present.

I'm beginning to think this series may include secondary mutations like in x-men where powers can change or new ones appear as the characters grow more powerful- Matt's telepathy going both ways is one and I think the progression from healing to not ageing is another for Adam. I look forward to seeing how other powers change, if they do.