N-Europe

Nintendos 5th Sept Press Conference

Hero-of-Time

Just read on gamefaqs and here ( http://www.zentendo.com/news.php?newsId=263 ) that Nintendo are having a conference tomorrow. Is this true as I havent heard anything from any other website? If so I will rename the title of the thread :)

If they are it would make perfect sense to show Smash off as they said that would kind of have its own event/conference.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The news came from gamefront.de. And it's to showcase October to December software.

Apple are having a big press conference tomorrow so I don't think Nintendo would pick the same day...

Why would that matter? Nintendo's conference is part of the Tokyo Game Show...(a pre-TGS conference)

Why would that matter? Nintendo's conference is part of the Tokyo Game Show...(a pre-TGS conference)

Well if Apple are going to release something big (and by the looks of it they are), Nintendo wouldn't want them to steal their thunder if they're doing something big too.

They revealed the Revolution's Remote at a TGS that they didn't attend.

True, though I'm sure I read that there wasn't even going to be a Nintendo press conference at TGS, that they would be totally missing from it unlike a xcouple of years ago, so this might be something else all together, just a private conference.

I thought it was just a press event like Capcom did a couple of days ago. I think it was Capcom anyway. Probably just show off the games coming this year for the press get there mags sorted for the Christmas rush. I wonder when Nintendo wil show Brawl. Didn't Nintendo used to do the whole Spaceworld event in October. They did that Pokemon roadshow in Japan around that time last year.