Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

"Imminent" Catastrophe

Ginger_Chris

Right, I've been doing a few quick calculations and based on the number of forum members going missing, being banned, banning themselves, allegedly committing suicide, moving abroad, being arrested, buying PS3's and/or getting a life/girlfriend in the real world, I've concluded that there will be no users left on this forum in 22.658 years. This is not taking into events such as the notorious "epic thread"

I've taken into account a steady flow of new users joining the boards, but discounting those users that blatantly aren't new and make it so obvious they go to another castle fairly quickly.

However, there is a bigger problem. In exactly 15.832 years the number of admins, mods and staff members will have reached 0. This means that some time in the future there will be a point that there are not enough admins or mods to sufficiently keep control and the forum will decent into anarchy. This point may or may not have already passed.

Anyway I was shocked by this discovery and I would like to warn all new users that have been lulled here by the appealing "site news" advertisements, that it's already on the brink of self destruction.

Thank you for your time.

However, there is a bigger problem. In exactly 15.832 years the number of admins, mods and staff members will have reached 0. This means that some time in the future there will be a point that there are not enough admins or mods to sufficiently keep control and the forum will decent into anarchy. This point may or may not have already passed.

Never been to the Hadouken! forum then.

Seriously a guy posted a picture of his cock there the other night and the resident gay guy seems to be trying to turn us all.

Its actually a reyt laugh but spoilt when noobs come along and post shit in text speak asking the stupidest questions.

So yeah to conclude burn the admins/mods.

i assume it has somthing to do with the badger and tube on analease i left on the table. no wait, thats how i lost my job at the rspca.

yeah, i dont know were every ones going, but im sure all will be well, after all, 22 years is longer then the world will last, if you listen to religion, science, the homeless man who bites.

well as far as i see it, a thining out can only be a good thing. leave just the decent posters with somthing good to say. and me.

as for all the new users, they come to our forum, offer conversation and fanboy comments. this is madness. THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

so in conclusion, we should all dress up like sparta warriors and hurry the process.

Surely when Admins and Mods go, new ones will be selected

As Soag has left, we're "deliberating" new mod(s) and you have no idea how hard it is to actually find someone who isn't:

A, a cock

B, a moron

C, old enough

D, responcible enough

E, gets on with all the staff.

>_>

As Soag has left, we're "deliberating" new mod(s) and you have no idea how hard it is to actually find someone who isn't:

A, a cock

B, a moron

C, old enough

D, responcible enough

>_>

I didn't realise till late last night he wasn't a mod anymore.And Sarka was downgraded a little while ago.

You'll find someone, there are people that can fit in that but I see where the problem lies :heh:

A, a cock

B, a moron

C, old enough

D, responcible enough

Do admins have lesser requirements, then?

Do admins have lesser requirements, then?

Hah :D

To be an admin, just remove "cock" and "moron" from those ones on there.

Nah, generally to be an admin you have to be trustworthy, thats about it.