N-Europe

Wispa!!!

conzer16

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt ReZ is really that fussed about it.

Youd be wrong. And by wrong I mean right...because Im weird like that arent I.

Heck to be honest, Im glad it was the truth heh heh! :heh:

Cant wait though. Are they bringing back all of them?

Also, Wispas pwn Aeros really really badly.

I dont think Ive ever tried one.

........Uber lame.

:yay: Yes!!!!!!!!!! :bouncy:

Hope they bring back the Gold one's too!

I'm gonna buy enought to last me a lifetime, incase they stop making them again!

I've just been reading around, Wispa's will only be availible for a limited time.

So that means if they sell really well, we could get em back permanently. Ima loot Costco's when they get relaunched, buy a box.

I've just been reading around, Wispa's will only be availible for a limited time.

So that means if they sell really well, we could get em back permanently. Ima loot Costco's when they get relaunched, buy a box.

A limited time? Grr. Looks like the only chocolate bars I'll be eating in that time will be Wispas.

Or, I could send them a letter:

[Thick Brummie accent]

"Dear Cadburoye.

Could yow bring back Wispas permanentloy. Because they're very noice. I eat one Wispa a day, and I really bloody enjoy it, man. Don't make me stop eating Wispas. I couldn't bear it ya know I'd have a face as long as Livery Street for ages, and nowbody wants that.

Yowurs

Anonymous."

[/Thick Brummie accent]

A limited time? Grr. Looks like the only chocolate bars I'll be eating in that time will be Wispas.

Or, I could send them a letter:

[Thick Brummie accent]

"Dear Cadburoye.

Could yow bring back Wispas permanentloy. Because they're very noice. I eat one Wispa a day, and I really bloody enjoy it, man. Don't make me stop eating Wispas. I couldn't bear it ya know I'd have a face as long as Livery Street for ages, and nowbody wants that.

Yowurs

Anonymous."

[/Thick Brummie accent]

OR you could simply not act like a retard.Just kidding.

YAY!!!! Wispa Golds were the bomb!!!

Back in the days of my childhood obesity, I ate these as if there was no tomorrow!!! So glad they are back.

They're the few Cadbury chocolate bars that I actually love! So much better than Aero's....never liked Aeros that much in the first place!

Will be buying a couple of these beauties.

I don't get you people pining for Wispa golds. I had them a few times, the caramel just detracted from the brilliance of the Wispa.

Basically: Wispa >>>>>>>>>>>>> Wispa gold.

Oh it had caramel in it? I cant imagine that going too well with the texture of Wispa's.