N-Europe

The Official N-E Quiz. Forum prizes to be won! (round 11 complete)

Shorty

It was extrememly close.If I actually double checked that I was right (check a couple of threads) you would of won that point,but I thought better post incase.

Yeah - I did the wrong search first time and even read the first page. I gotta be quick :D

1. ehenattogrosayntmopepusylosifsd

Thanks :D I'm not going crazy, am I? I'm sure someone got that already xD Now what I posted earlier:

Round one Closed!

Sorry Cube but I double checked and was determined not to give it away for anything other than 2999. Did you remove my wii code? minus the ten? ah well, better luck next time.

Wow that round went very fast! Congrats to all who got points, keep your eyes peeled on the title for the next round! Feel free to discuss.

DAMN!

Sorry guys! I made a mistake!

I could've sworn someone already got question 3

Question 3 is still open!

I read the answer to that question, too...

And yes, I removed the Wii code and took away the 10. I probably made some other mistake somewhere.

OMDZ, custom titles.

Shorty, man, c'mon! Start another round. Y'know how wierdly obbsessive I can get when it comes to custom titles.

What other prizes are there? Like, a yellow username, or ability to flame whoever you like for a day? Safage.

American sitcoms here we come!:D

Why have I got a rep as an American sitcom lover? I watch three regularly. I personally don't like sitcoms. I'm more into angst and drama.

Anywho. Yup. Mine'll be up tomorrow, whenever I both to put them up.

Although I am tempted to put it up now, it will be harsh towards those with a social life :p