N-Europe

How "Chav" are you?

conzer16

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10% chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

Chav name is Zak-Leroy Irving

"Leeeeeeerooooooooy Irrrrrrrrrrviiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!"

I'm 18% chav apparently :) bit silly as I don't think going in a Little Chef with my parents when I was 7, stealing soap from a hotel when I was high or eating pot noodles should really add to being a chav.

Just opposite my flat is a pharmacy where, for some reason, chavs like to hang out. It's a bus stop, with phone booths, and the whole cast of Shameless seem to hang out there with their trousers tucked into their socks and big blue bottles of cider in hand. 70% of them are pregnant. I'm quite certain I have 0% in common with those people.

Wannabe chav

You are 3 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade

didnt think it was chav for stealing from hotel rooms though... and I have a relitive called kevin

really? Well what are the difference besides that?

Clothes Trends, the Bling, Trainers....

There more common in Liverpool and Manchester

Plus Chav's Shag their own sisters and you tend to find them in little small villages, scallies are more common in major cities, I think so anyway

Scallie >>>> Chavs!

Wait a second I thought I was taking the -

How "Ant Shimmin" are you test?

(Re-Reads Thread Title)

Oh yeah, its "chav"

LMFAO!

You Iz So Funny!

Wannabe chav

You are 13 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

Get your chav name!

I couldn't help but think these tests were for girls?

anway:

Wannabe chav

You are 13 % chav

My Chav name: Jaycey-Leighton Platt (WTF?)