N-Europe

Coco Pops

conzer16

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love cereals, but change is good. For example, Pan au chocolats or croissants or porridge, or crumpets or pikelets or toast or a bacon sandwich mmmmmmmmm

Crunchy Nut FTW!

Porridge, eh?

To quote myself from earlier (need to use a few flux capacitors, but I'm just a giving kind of person):

... I am partial to Ready Brek (any Brek haters, it's 100% porridge oats, but 100% nicer than usual) ...

I say it's the best thing to eat them immediately.
lol. I guess it works in all ways for everyone.

I just love the mixture of crunch and half-softened cocopops. I don't know why, but I think it's a sublime combination of texture, kind of like salty food on sweet food.

Actually, I used to love soaking toast in beaten egg and fry it (whatever it's called), then put a salty slice of bacon, then top it with a generous spoonful of syrup. Goooooorgeous!! :love: I still love it (I think) but my mum used to do it and I can't be bothered to do it myself (dont live with my parents anymore). too much work for breakfast.

eggy bread!! that's it. You normally put syrup on it, but what I do is put bacon on it too. The sweetness & saltiness in this case is sublime! Try it. Brilliant breakfast if I can be bothered, but unfortunately I'm too lazy so cocopups is my breakfast :(

It's weird that this has come up actually because a few months ago I bought some coco pops just because I could. I was hoping for that same coco goodness I remembered but damn was I disappointed. For some reason the texture had changed and it felt like eating seeds or something. I had to make them soggy as hell just to eat them :(. I don't know if this is what you're referring to or if I had a dodgy pack but I have indeed been put off for life. Crunchy nut cornflakes FTW

I don't eat cereal. The only 2 I ever really enjoyed were Cookie Crisp and Nesquick. Cocoa Pops are too soggy.

I eat Croissants, Toast or Pain Au Chocolat every morning. Cereal just isnt that nice in the morning.

I have to admit Pain Au Chocolat is incredible, when I went to France for a day All I lived on for 24 hours was Pain Au Chocolat, Multiple Cans of Red Bull + 2 Sausage Butty.

I would get Pan Au Chocolat for breakfast but their isn't a half decent place I know that does it, if they do that does it fresh.

I have to admit Pain Au Chocolat is incredible, when I went to France for a day All I lived on for 24 hours was Pain Au Chocolat, Multiple Cans of Red Bull + 2 Sausage Butty.

I would get Pan Au Chocolat for breakfast but their isn't a half decent place I know that does it, if they do that does it fresh.

Walking past EAT on the way in every morning makes me want a Pain Au Chocolat so much. But I resist!

Having a bowl now

YUM

Funny thing though, growing up mum BANNED them from the house, as we werent allowed chocolate for our breakfeast, and in 19 years they were only in our house once, mum found them and freaked, dad said it wasnt worth the hassle and never got them again, however now with my sisters kid, hes not even 2 and shes buying them for him because he likes them! SO DID WE!?!?!?!

Anyway I shant complain as they are gorgeous right now!

:)

I love Coco Pops. Recently however I've started eating Crunchy Nut, as I tried them for the first time the other week. Now Crunchy Nut is my cereal choice every day.

Crunchy Nut's quite nice, but not as good as many people say. The milk afterwards tastes not so good, whereas it's great with Coco Pops. Sadly I don't currently have any Coco Pops, but I have Rice Krispies (hence the square-making I've been doing) and both chocolate and strawberry Nesquik powder (what can I say, I hate the normal taste of milk [except for the stuff they serve at Pizza Express. That's some good stuff]) so I can make my own flavours, and add more for nicer milk.

I bet you're glad you know that.

On a different note, for me cocopops is a ripoff. I love them but too expensive. Sainsbury's has a cheaper alternative, but overall I think they're rip off considering it's just a blown rice with chocolate. Just like Pizzas are rip off.