Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The N-Europe results hyper archive sensation 2007

Dan_Dare

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh the night before our GCSE results day, a group of us went to our mate's and it totally got our mind off it, we had no sleep and ended up walking to our school which is about 20minutes away. And as fate would have it, it CHUCKED it down... really really heavily. I had to have my picture taken in the local newspaper looking a right mess =[

I'm getting a little bit more scared of thursday but I really want it to hurry up and get here! I'll be glad to get whatever really :)

When I collected my GCSE results, all I did was walk into the office where I was to recive my results, discussed the results with a teacher, walk out and have a bit of a discussion with my friends about them and that was it.

Feel like I have missed out on something after all that footage on the news, of pupils opening envelopes and jumping up and down with excitment, hugging one another tho....

I passed everything with A-C grades, apart from my Maths, in which I recived an E. Thank God for re-sits.

Good luck to everyone on results day tho, and don't worry!

Guest Stefkov

I like to think low, then I don't get dissapointed.

I tried to think I did well in my Maths C1, then didn't do too well. I was sad.

So hoping for the lowest pass then getting better is even better.

I get my results on the 23rd aswell.

Getting 10 GCSE's overall. I hated coursework, did some revision, got bollocted so I expect not to do that well.

I keep having dreams about not getting my results or getting really disapointing ones in a certain subject + being bollocted for it

I hope I get A or higher in Physics Maths and one more. If I get an A* in anything I wont care if I get anything below a C

I get my results on the 23rd aswell.

Getting 10 GCSE's overall. I hated coursework, did some revision, got bollocted so I expect not to do that well.

I keep having dreams about not getting my results or getting really disapointing ones in a certain subject + being bollocted for it

I hope I get A or higher in Physics Maths and one more. If I get an A* in anything I wont care if I get anything below a C

I'm hoping I do well. I've had a few dreams too, one where I opened the envolope with my results and had all my class mates surround me laughing. Pretty wierd.

I'm getting 11 1/2 GCSE's overall I think. Good luck anyway

Haha! in 23 hours and 25 minutes we can go collect our results. Everytime I visit this thread I start to get a little freaked out :P

I'm hoping for an A in maths As. Got A on the first one and I don't think I did too bad on C2 or D1. I'm reall excited bout seeing my Law result the most :D *goes even more hyper*:yay:

ya its out of 600. or 100 points for each subject. its very good for me cause Im a dunce. You get most normal courses with it. But stuff like law and medicine is out ha.

What's the north system like? Same as english right?

yeh - we have a-levels

im hoping for a B (music) C (home ec)D (french) (which on average seems like what youve got)

what you hoping to do next year? (im that lazy i cant be bothered to look :D)

Got my leaving results. got 405 for anyone that understands the system(to would be just you conzer:))

405?!?! are you talking about the UCAS points? Like in terms of A-Level s, A = 120, B = 100 etc. Well if thats what you're talking about... getting 405 points would get you into any uni in the land!!! or are you talking about for an individual curse you got 405??? In A-Levels that would be a C I think!!! Wll anyhow well done (if your happy with them ;)).

With the A-Level results out tomorrow, I'm not as nervous as I should be... but that's good I guess! I need two B's in Chemistry and Biology, here's hoping I get them!

405?!?! are you talking about the UCAS points? Like in terms of A-Level s, A = 120, B = 100 etc. Well if thats what you're talking about... getting 405 points would get you into any uni in the land!!! or are you talking about for an individual curse you got 405??? In A-Levels that would be a C I think!!! Wll anyhow well done (if your happy with them ;)).

With the A-Level results out tomorrow, I'm not as nervous as I should be... but that's good I guess! I need two B's in Chemistry and Biology, here's hoping I get them!

he;s talking about irish leaving ( thats what like,, near 70%?)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!