NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Dare

The N-Europe results hyper archive sensation 2007

righty ho! As of monday, all final year uni marks were out, and today sees non finalists get theirs. Thought I'd make a thread for it! Schoolies can add to the fun later.

I got my 2nd year results today! Hurraah! got a 2:1 overall, with all but one grade above 63, which was a respectable 57. bit of a shame but my 69 in another module is more than compensation.

how'd you folk do?

Congratulations DD!

I don't sit my exams for another 3 weeks :hmm: which is really annoying as all my mates have finished Uni and want to go out.

Bs. Lots and lots of Bs. Bs, Bs, and more Bs as far as the eye can see. I got hungry yeswterday. I ate some Bs. With milk. Can't remember what all my module scores are exactly. All I know is it translates into Bs.

My course doesn't do "results" (it's not even at a real uni), and we just return in October.

"My girlfriend wasn't the only one with a pair of C's if you know what i'm saaaayin'?!"

:p

HOWEVER, I can make a mean White Russian and have the MIND-MEANS to recreate The Office Christmas Specials with finger-puppets, if you'd ask me to.

Bs. Lots and lots of Bs. Bs, Bs, and more Bs as far as the eye can see. I got hungry yeswterday. I ate some Bs. With milk. Can't remember what all my module scores are exactly. All I know is it translates into Bs.

you not get real results? :p

I got mine ages ago (well a week or so ago). Seems I've graduated the proud owner of a Desmond 2.2. Should have really worked harder in the second year instead of being a lazy git. I fairly satisfied though, seems to be the average result for the course.

I got mine a few weeks ago, I managed to get a first class honour. I'm really happy, because I have interviews for post-college jobs in October and these are the results that they initially consider, so it should help me out.

Still waiting for my degree results, should be some time this week. I think I have a 2:2 but there's a small chance i might have scraped a 2:1. Here's to hoping. Stupid Oxford system with its stupid exams really late.

"My girlfriend wasn't the only one with a pair of C's if you know what i'm saaaayin'?!"

:p

Yeah, you got tits.

I got mine ages ago (well a week or so ago). Seems I've graduated the proud owner of a Desmond 2.2. Should have really worked harder in the second year instead of being a lazy git. I fairly satisfied though, seems to be the average result for the course.

Same here, my score finally averaged out at 55.5. Well pissed off. I guess I'll have to buckle down pr0 style for the next year.

I get my results in August sometime. Expecting B's or C's. No A's, I doubt it.

you not get real results? :p

Yah, but they're buried under a pile of bank statements in a box upstairs. If I recall, my module scores went from about 59 all the way up to the early 70s'. They just happend to send me an additional summary for some reason recently. In B form.

Funniest thing ever.

I was like whats Desmond got to do with Uni results. Then I lol'd.

I did a maths GCSE and a Biology, Physics and Science one a week back, i don't get the results till September though.

I don't get my Higher results until the 2nd Tuesday in August. I need to get a B in all 3 of my subjects to get into Strathclyde...

Hoorah, I get my A Level results later in August or something.

I'm actually still at College..

Don't get my uni module grades until the 10th, the day I go on holiday. I'll either have reason to celebrate or I'll be pissed off.

According to my uni's website thing Friday is the day. Found them out through some URL changing trickery a while ago and passed so whatever. Its only the first year. Means didly.

I got a first which i'm really chuffed about. Spent abso-crapping ages revising for these, and it paid off.

(I celebrated by placing a flannel above my head and spinning widdershins thricewise.)

I'm in an odd mood at the moment.

Sign in to follow this