N-Europe

The N-Europe results hyper archive sensation 2007

Dan_Dare

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

:heh: I didn't know they were called that.

I forgot about my results, then I saw this thread and it reminded me I get them in August sometime.

Men don't wear mortarboards (them hats Stef!). Women only wear them.

Nah, everyone gets them. It's just that in the ceremony the guys don't wear the hats whilst sat down, they only put them on when going up to shake the vice chancellors hand.

Had my graduation yesterday, boy gown makes you hot. I was melting during the ceremony.

Imagine having to sit all your exams in a gown and bow tie (or at least walk to the exam schools with them), and carry your mortar board to every exam, but not wear it (most people use it as a pencil case). Unfortunately I don't get to graduate for another year, so I'll be a graduand until then. :(

Nah, everyone gets them. It's just that in the ceremony the guys don't wear the hats whilst sat down, they only put them on when going up to shake the vice chancellors hand.

Had my graduation yesterday, boy gown makes you hot. I was melting during the ceremony.

go on, post your pics

• 3 weeks later...

Scottish exam results today (if you're getting them on the net) and tomorrow otherwise...

Just got my exam results..

A B in Business Management and Modern Studies. As expected in MS, not really sure what to expect in BM. This was the first year I've ever done either of them. Failed Sociology, although I was expecting that as the exam went terribly.

I needed 3 Bs to get into Strathclyde (I also have an unconditional from Napier) so I need to phone them up tomorrow and try and blag my way in...

I got my highers today through the post today.Didn't do that online thing like Moria.But sadly didn't get into Uni I originally applied for.

Got:

A for Physics

B for Computing(gonna try and appeal for an A)

B for Chemistry (Though I would get a C but wanted a B)

C for English (expected)

C for Maths (thought i'd fail)

Overall i'm really happy and with those grades I can apply to another Uni through the whole clearing thing.Looking at courses for 2 hours now.

A- Spanish

B- Computing, could have and should have got an A but I guess that's what happens when you don't revise

B- English, Dissapointed, revised for this subject and was really expecting an A, I might appeal

B- Maths, I suck at maths, this was alright

C- History, Felt ill on the day, could have got a B

Oh well, got my grades for uni and that's what counts.

Just got my standard grade results!!!

:bouncy:

Urrr... only seven there, fail maths?

I got seven 1's and a 2. I'm really happy that I got 1's in Germand and Admin as I suck at them, but really pissed that I got a 2 in English, I thought the exam went great and was sure I'd get a 1. *shurg*

Urrr... only seven there, fail maths?

I got seven 1's and a 2. I'm really happy that I got 1's in Germand and Admin as I suck at them, but really pissed that I got a 2 in English, I thought the exam went great and was sure I'd get a 1. *shurg*

LOL Im sorry but I can't help noticing you spelt shrug wrong, maybe you did it in the test and thats what they marked you down on! :o:)

Good work all! Just over a week till A level people get their results. *IS starting to get hyped a lil*

my results come out on the 16th August

same day as me and nandos 2 year anniversary thing

crap. . .

havent even bought him his present yet

:(

At least it keeps you're mind off of the results!

I'm worried if my results are bad, I won't be allowed to go V or Reading =[

Well done Shadow, Sanchez, Letty, Sarka and all the other Scottish guys here who got results yesterday. :)

Did you get anywhere with the Clearing, Shadow?

Sarka, very good results, same as my bro got when he did SGs.

Yea I got an offer from Stirling Uni so i'm guaranteed a spot there.Waiting for replies from Caledonian and Paisley now but i'm pretty happy to just to go to Stirling :)

Also well done to Sanchez, Letty and Sarka.Well done to you all.Did you still get you spot in the Uni you were originally going to Moria?

Yea I got an offer from Stirling Uni so i'm guaranteed a spot there.Waiting for replies from Caledonian and Paisley now but i'm pretty happy to just to go to Stirling :)

Also well done to Sanchez, Letty and Sarka.Well done to you all.Did you still get you spot in the Uni you were originally going to Moria?

What are you going to be doing at Stirling?

Yeah I did thanks, I didn't even need to phone them up. I just went onto the UCAS website and it said my place had been confirmed. :)

What are you going to be doing at Stirling?

Yeah I did thanks, I didn't even need to phone them up. I just went onto the UCAS website and it said my place had been confirmed. :)

Going to do Computer Science over there.What was it you were doing again?

And well done for getting in :yay:

Business Law and Marketing, but I have to choose 2 other business subjects too, not sure which yet.

What and where were you originally going to be doing?

Originally it was going to be Computer Science and Electronic Systems at Edinburgh Uni and was close getting into it aswell.But getting into Stirling will be better (and cheaper :heh:)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!