NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

Argh, at 1-1 I thought Liverpool were gonna edge it... but it wasn't to be. Trust the Drog to knock two in after what Rafa said about him. :hmm: Well thats the Pools season over now so its time to get building for next year. I hope Chelsea win the final- sucks to have two English teams but Chelsea is the lesser evil.

well hopefully the whole boardroom dispute can get sorted. Once that is done give benitez the cash he needs and lets give it a damn good go next season.

Oh and where do you think Henry will end up????

Zenit are 3-0 up on Bayern (4-1 on aggregate) so it looks like the Russians are coming to Manchester (for the Uefa Cup final) and the Mancs are going to Russia (for the Champs League final).

What are Bayerns chances of turning it around?... well if anyone can, Olly Kahn...

So we failed in our appeal. The three man panel ruled the league had not acted unfairly when docking the points for us breaking competition insolvency rules. Ken Bates has accepted the decision, so I guess that's that. Yay playoffs...

Man ITV's football coverage is such a joke. They have like a million ad breaks before the game.

"Hello I'm Andy Walker and welcome to live coverage of Rangers vs Fiorentina.

We'll be back in 5 minutes after these ads."

"Welcome back to live coverage of Rangers vs Fiorentina.

Only a matter of time before they have ad breaks in the middle of a match like the F1?:shakehead

Missing the last home game of the season thanks to Sky fucking around with the fixtures, going to be in Rome on the Monday. Hopefully I'll be able to find a pub with it on though. Shame like, we've got a good record against Chelsea at home, they've not beaten us on any of their last 5 league visits to Tyneside.

Man ITV's football coverage is such a joke. They have like a million ad breaks before the game.

"Hello I'm Andy Walker and welcome to live coverage of Rangers vs Fiorentina.

"Welcome back to live coverage of Rangers vs Fiorentina.

Only a matter of time before they have ad breaks in the middle of a match like the F1?:shakehead

I know what you mean, but they need the money I guess (footie adds rake it in) so if ITV have the main rights then people will watch anyway.

Don't know where the money goes though, ITV only gives me Harry Hill.

Well then i guess for Harry hill its worth it.

I dont support Rangers but it would be good to see them in the final. its been a great year for british clubs

LOL

Leeds get 0 points back

:D

lol

Last night's game was awesome. As a neutral I really enjoyed it, I was on the edge of my seat and I didn't really care who won.

Personally I didn't think liverpool would have it in them to beat Chelsea a third time, law of averages say that when two top teams clash that many times the results will even themselves out over time.

I do think Chelsea may well have exhausted their luck reserves over the last few games though. The penalty against united, the own goal by Riise and then the penalty against Liverpool.

We'll win in Wembley.

Being promoted with a 15 point deduction isn't a bad way to look at things.

Points saga is over, lets concentrate on getting into the Championship.

Zenit St Petersburg are a very good team. They ripped Bayern apart last night.

It is pure madness how Rangers have made it to the the final. They have only won 2 games, Got battered vs Bremen, should of lost vs panathinakios and Fiorentina but somehow they have made it to the final. All credit to the staff and players.

Dick Advocatt has showed again what a quality manager he is. Yeah he made some strange signings at rangers but overall he was awesome in Scotland. Shame Zenit is full of racist fans who wont let him sign black players. I would tell them where to go and leave the club if I was him.

Before you admitted switching teams. Naturally when you announced you were a gooner, you gained respect.

But now, I know you just don't have the passion.

Well fair enough if you think that. I know I'm serious about it now so thats why I won't switch (If you call hoping a team your family supports does well while not caring yourself switching sides).

Chuffed with the result.

Ramar, still babbling on with that elitist football fan mouth of yours? I'll post whenever I want thanks.

Oh I'm sorry, I'd better get back to not posting here so you can class me as a closet Chelsea fan or some nonsense.

The last 2 games of the season will be tense, like cup finals infact. Man Utd and West Ham tomorrow. West Ham are a bit of a bogey team for us too!

Liverpool have Newcastle away on Monday, Newcastle are resurgent and could get a point against them.

Will be interesting.

Liverpool have Newcastle away on Monday, Newcastle are resurgent and could get a point against them.

Chelsea ;)

Ramar, still babbling on with that elitist football fan mouth of yours? I'll post whenever I want thanks.

Yes.

Post what ever you want, I've given up taken your posts seriously.

---

We've got Everton on Sunday, last game I'm going to this season. Hopefully someone somewhere loves us, miracles at St James' and Old Trafford are needed.

Great start by united.

Had to laugh a Nani's sending off. Headbuts the defender and thinks shit im trouble so falls to the floor himself. Idiot.

3-1 at half time, should be able to hold on with 10 men.

COME ON NEWCASTLE!

Nani is a joker. I don't think he's going to playing for you guys for too long to be honest, Sir Alex will get rid. If he has any sense he will anyway. His attutude is all wrong.

COME ON NEWCASTLE!

Could bring up again here that Chelsea haven't beaten us at St Jame's for 5 straight league matches ;)

I'll be watching the match in Rome and as always really hoping we win. Although personally I'd like to see Chelsea win the double if only because it'll have the media in tears. They're already sore about missing out on their "dream final" in the champions league.

Nani is a joker. I don't think he's going to playing for you guys for too long to be honest, Sir Alex will get rid. If he has any sense he will anyway. His attutude is all wrong.

He will grow, I think everyone is a little too quick to judge who is not really established enough yet to play for Man Utd. We know Fergie wanted to leave him on Portugal for another season but had to buy him b'cos of competition.

looks like Birmingham are heading down now :)

and Reading seem to be in trouble as well, don't feel any sympathy for them after the comments Dave Kitson made about the FA cup earlier in the season