NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

guess that's McAllister for the sack then since that's what Bates said when he was appointed

Devestated. Another season in League 1. I was at work so didn't see the game, but it sounded as though it was pretty even. And they should NOT sack McAllister.

I find it hard to understand why he's been sacked. Coming second in the Premiership isn't easy. It's not like eating cornflakes. You're not just going to be sitting there one morning munching away and a second place in the English Premiership, along with a second in the Champion's League, will jump out at you.

That said, he does look like Boss Nass. :heh:

BaronVonAvram.jpg

Personally I think this picture is more correct.

[For those who don't know the baron is the bad guy from Danger Mouse]

And Chelsea are tits. They think because they've won a few titles thanks to Mr Moneybags, they've got some divine right to win anything. They've had a good season for such a small club, 4 years ago they'd have been celebrating such a good season, finishing 2nd and playing in two finals. Funny how money corrupts the mind.

I hope they build one of those Ben and Jerry's shops in Doncaster. We'll need one for the travelling Derby fans.

Just got back from Morley after watching the Leeds match in the pub. They should have played better. They were poor in the first half and if Ankergren hadn't have made some spectacular last ditched challenges then Donny could have easily walked into the second half 3-0 up. Then they got slopp as soon as they walked out and the marking was absolutely terrible and Donny won as a result of this.

They shouldn't have been playing long balls into the area. The times when they looked most dangerous was when they played the ball to feet. Doncaster won almost every header.

Such a shame about Leeds. Couldn't have happened to a nicer club :D

Bluestar will be pleased to hear that Rangers 'friendly' in Newcastle has had to be cancelled as Rangers will now have to play a Champions League qualifier on that date

Renewed my Arsenal membership today, £33 just to have a slim chance of buying tickets. Fantastic...

[in saying that I went to plenty of games last season :P]

Renewed my Arsenal membership today, £33 just to have a slim chance of buying tickets. Fantastic...

[in saying that I went to plenty of games last season :P]

What type of member are you Ramar? My Cannon Club membership costs £31 this year. I'm sure that's gone up a bit from last year.

I'm a lowly red member.

Aaah. I'm lucky enough to go straight to silver next year. I have been a junior gunner since birth though.

Congrats on getting to so many matches as a red member. It's pretty tough finding tickets that arent the most expensive ones when you're a red.

I haven't managed to get to any matches this season :(

Lack of money, and lots of college work. And the fact it costs 30 quid to get there.

Hopefully this year i'll be able to get to more matches, now I can drive and will be having a gap year and will be working and earning a lot more.

First England match at the new Wembley I haven't gone to tonight and to be honest im glad. Almost falling asleep watching it.

However I have just renewed my membership till 2010. Why? I dunno, I'm an Englishman who lives in hope.

Aaah. I'm lucky enough to go straight to silver next year. I have been a junior gunner since birth though.

Congrats on getting to so many matches as a red member. It's pretty tough finding tickets that arent the most expensive ones when you're a red.

I haven't managed to get to any matches this season :(

Lack of money, and lots of college work. And the fact it costs 30 quid to get there.

Hopefully this year i'll be able to get to more matches, now I can drive and will be having a gap year and will be working and earning a lot more.

I was a junior gunner for years, then I missed the renewal one year and then obviously never picked it up again. I had the chance to sign up as JG a few years back but chose to just sign up as a red.