NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

Fucks sake the one game all season I wanted Man Utd to win, and they fuck it up. Cheers.

I had an awesome day, had a tour round Emirates Stadium, nice to see a different side of the stadium. Went in the changing rooms, the dug out, press conference room, executive area. Good laugh too, the tour guide was a comical master.

I hope Chelsea can go on and win the league tbh as i hate Man United :P

I support Man utd. My dad supports chelsea. My brother supports Liverpool. My best friend and sis support arsenal. Not talking to any of them for a couple of days :(

Leeds United are a joke mate. They deserve to be where they are, ie fighting fror play off places in the 3rd!

Why are they a joke??

Why are they a joke??

Because they're a scummy team, with scummy fans, with an even scummier chairman, who think because they're Leeds they deserve their points back regardless of whether they break the laws of football.

Because they're a scummy team, with scummy fans, with an even scummier chairman, who think because they're Leeds they deserve their points back regardless of whether they break the laws of football.

The Arsenal man speaks the truth.

Why are they a joke??

Because they're a club that goes on about their legacy and how great they are and have a super high opinion of themselves and they're basically in the third division. They blew everything they had and failed to win everything then the banks caught up with them, and now they're playing against Yeovil and Huddersfield Town lol

And they knock Man Utd fans?

Mansfield town had a riot after the game, the chairman was assaulted (allegedley) :)

The MU game pissed me off today. For starters why did Fergy get complacent and not play Ron from kick-off?

Had two goals saved off the line and a good penalty shout.

Just need to win the next 2 games, which isn't going to be easy, especially against the Hammers.

Because they're a club that goes on about their legacy and how great they are and have a super high opinion of themselves and they're basically in the third division. They blew everything they had and failed to win everything then the banks caught up with them, and now they're playing against Yeovil and Huddersfield Town lol

And they knock Man Utd fans?

It's not about how far they've fallen. I have some respect for their fans for sticking through the bad times. Hell you're mocking them for playing Huddersfield and Yeovil, I'm willing to bet you'd be jumping ship had Man Utd fallen so far.

Anyone heard the story that Rio Ferdinand tried to kick a wall but kicked a Chelsea steward instead?! What the hell is that about? Turtle-faced wanker.

The MU game pissed me off today. For starters why did Fergy get complacent and not play Ron from kick-off?

Cos we have a big game on tuesday where we need him to be fully fit and for him not to have picked up an injury. Plus we only really needed a draw so could afford to rest him. But obviously things didnt go to plan.

Anyone heard the story that Rio Ferdinand tried to kick a wall but kicked a Chelsea steward instead?! What the hell is that about? Turtle-faced wanker.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/7369207.stm

Ferdinand lashed out at a brick wall as he walked off the pitch but also made contact with a female steward.

"Unfortunately, a lady was stood by and I accidentally brushed her with my foot. I apologised profusely and went back to make sure she was OK," he said.

Thats pretty funny. :heh:

Manchester United players were involved in a post-match scuffle with Chelsea staff after their fiery 2-1 defeat.

_44603782_evra203getty.jpg

Patrice Evra, Gary Neville, Ji-Sung Park and Paul Scholes were warming down at Stamford Bridge when they were asked to move by groundstaff, sparking a row.

Chelsea say they will look at CCTV footage before deciding on any action.

Barbarians!! :p

Apparently Evra had a bust up with Chelsea's groundmans, or one of the groundstaff.

91640774.jpg

Edit- Curse you Daft and your swiftness to edit! Or my inability to read posts completely. ;)

They report this on gillete soccer saturday. Funniest thing is all the players that were warming down and involved none of them were involved in the march and some not even on the bench.......

The story Daft posted reminded me of Vidic.

That guy...he takes way too many knocks.

Edit- Curse you Daft and your swiftness to edit! Or my inability to read posts completely. ;)

You got the better picture. :heh:

The story Daft posted reminded me of Vidic.

That guy...he takes way too many knocks.

haha, he's a solid rock compared to Saha!

Cos we have a big game on tuesday where we need him to be fully fit and for him not to have picked up an injury. Plus we only really needed a draw so could afford to rest him. But obviously things didnt go to plan.

By doing this they've potentially put the Prem, what I think is the most important trophy, on the line.

Should have fielded his best squad, and it's not really to do with fitness if they train almost every day.

What's this about players standing on the penalty spot to put off the keeper when someone's taking a freekick? Surely that counts as being offisde as he's interferring with play and disrupting the keepers view.

On a side note, Larsson's freekick against Liverpool was fantastic apart from that.

By doing this they've potentially put the Prem, what I think is the most important trophy, on the line.

Should have fielded his best squad, and it's not really to do with fitness if they train almost every day.

Personally I think the champions league is more important and I think Fergie would rather have that this year too.

Just watched MotD and quite frankly, Drogba needs to sod right off. I really hope we sell him.

Personally I think the champions league is more important and I think Fergie would rather have that this year too.

Well it would be nice to win it again but when the title is buriable you don't need to worry about reamining fixtures before the other (potential) CL games.

If its in your grasp do what you can to finish it.

Leeds United are a joke mate. They deserve to be where they are, ie fighting fror play off places in the 3rd!

In all fairness, how can you say something like that? Leeds deducted 15 points for breaking League rules that don't exist and still making the playoffs is a joke? Bookies had us at 3/1 to be relegated from this div. Hilarious!

I agree that we deserve to be where we are - in the 3rd div, we've had a disastrous few seasons, couldn't deny that, but we don't deserve being fucked about by the FL just because we're Leeds United.

Wait till the arbitration hearing comes through, where we will get at least some points back (legal folk reckon about 5-7) proving that the FL acted against their own rules.

Oh and fighting for a place in the play offs? We had one in a canter tbh. We should be in second automatic.

Why are they a joke??

Ever heard the saying "Kicking a man while he's down"?

The Arsenal man speaks the truth.

Yes that's all we are, scum. Scummy players, scummy chairman, scummy club.

We've never tried to deny that we had everything there for the taking then we disastrously blew it all. It's the biggest fall from grace English soccer has ever seen. But we are a big club, in fact our average attendance places us 14th in England, ahead of 5 Premiership sides and every Championship side. We are a huge club, it can't be denied. No point in saying we aren't when it's fucking obvious we are.

See here here and here for the attendance figures.

In fact, have a look there again. You'll see that every club in League bar 2 had the season high attendance (for some its was all time record attendance) when Leeds came to play.

And Leeds' presence in League One has proved to be a money maker all around. http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/United-on-the-road-to.3624793.jp

I'm actually sick of having this argument. Leeds against the world.

It's not about how far they've fallen. I have some respect for their fans for sticking through the bad times. Hell you're mocking them for playing Huddersfield and Yeovil, I'm willing to bet you'd be jumping ship had Man Utd fallen so far.

Good to see someone has their head screwed on when the Leeds Scum argument rears its head.