N-Europe

what is your first nintendo game you renember playing?

Hmmm, I got the Turtles edition NES with Festers Quest (finished this game about 30 times!) and Bermuda Triangle (speedboat game) so they were my first experience of Nintendo.

Though actually I had Mario Bros. on the spectrum, but I think that MUST have been afterward..... mabe not.... I dont know such a long time ago!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it must of been turtles on the NES, my next game was either Kung Fu or Castlevania. Can't remember what came first though.

Can't remember how old I was though, looking at wiki it came out in 1990 so I must of been 10 or 11.

• 1 month later...
Mario Bros/Duck Hunt on the NES

The same; Thought I remember playing Mario Bros 2 but never Mario Bros:heh:...My mate had them; it's ashame lightgun games, especially Duckhunt aren't really makable anymore.

Pokemon Blue. Though I'm 19 now(don't remember how old I was then, 12?) it was the first video game I had ever played. I wanted it for Christmas because I loved the cards.

:o 12?!?!....yet you're less than a year older than me...:(poor child

The same; Thought I remember playing Mario Bros 2 but never Mario Bros:heh:...My mate had them; it's ashame lightgun games, especially Duckhunt aren't really makable anymore.

:o 12?!?!....yet you're less than a year older than me...:(poor child

Yeah I know, I started to play games a bit late :P

game and watch. but unlike the mario bros one seen in a pic above, the screens were on top of each other, like wit the ds. you had to climb with some character to fight a dragon, using an axe or something... it's all a little vague with the experience being almost 20 years ago, and me being only four years old or something at the time. who keeps track anymore.

• 2 weeks later...