N-Europe

Your First Time Noticing the Opposite Sex Moment

Ant-Shimmin

This can be anybody, a class mate, a celebrity you name it, as long as it made you stand up and take notice...

There was this Girl in my old primary school and everyone had the hots for her, because there was so many of them she called a race, serious at the time. Being a chubby bastard I didn't win. Needless to say I pulled a few punches that day.

But Oh well...

How about yours?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Primary school, the year we left, there was this girl called Carly that I really really liked...nothing ever happened though. You remember those stupid primary school reliationships where they're apparently "going out" when they're not doing anything of the sort. Well she was apparently going out with one of my best mates.

Guest Jordan

I had my first 'girlfriend' in year 5. Nicola Johnson, she was a sweet girl, first girl i ever kissed and held hands with! :p Oh it was cute, then i broke her heart, she hated me from then till i left in year 11.

I had my first 'girlfriend' in year 5. Nicola Johnson, she was a sweet girl, first girl i ever kissed and held hands with! :p Oh it was cute, then i broke her heart, she hated me from then till i left in year 11.

a tad grudge like man...

Guest Jordan
a tad grudge like man...

Tell me about it.

I think she told every girl in high school to never like me too...

No really, after Nicola, i got basically nothing till Letty. I just hope she doesn't get to Letty :D

Tell me about it.

No really, after Nicola, i got basically nothing till Letty. I just hope she doesn't get to Letty :D

And I read in another thread that she's a bit bi. You're losing her fast mate. Sorry.

Guest Jordan
And I read in another thread that she's a bit bi. You're losing her fast mate. Sorry.

Was

She used to fancy a friend of hers, since then thankfully i've changed her.

Dieter you used to be such a nice lad! Now you just get little kicks at me when you can :D

Tell me about it.

If you ever broke my heart, you'd never hear the end of it!

Well, there were occassions, but I guess I was a bit of a late bloomer.

There was a girl in junior school called Sarah, and I was never completely sure, but I think I fancied her. I was young, so that's my excuse! She never found out, thank God.

In High School, the first girl I ever asked out was called Sian. She said no, but looking back now, I was a right idiot!

Then, several heartaches later, some serious, some minor crushes, and here I am. I don't think I'm built for love, as it just seems to end up with me missing chances, or getting my heart broken when I do take them. I fucking HATE women!

Then, several heartaches later, some serious, some minor crushes, and here I am. I don't think I'm built for love, as it just seems to end up with me missing chances, or getting my heart broken when I do take them. I fucking HATE women!

Uh oh, I think everyone in the Sexuality Thread just heard that... :heh:

Mine was in primary school, when I was 6 or 7. I fancied this boy called James Rooney, and we 'went out' for a while.

He moved to England though, and I didnt speak to him for years, but I made contact again recently!

Mine was in primary school, when I was 6 or 7. I fancied this boy called James Rooney, and we 'went out' for a while.

He moved to England though, and I didnt speak to him for years, but I made contact again recently!

Like I said Jordan, losing her reaaaaal fast :kiss: