Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Voices probably make as much as an impression on me as appearances do, but not really in any kind of sexual way. Still, both the voice itself and the way people use language (mainly semantically, syntactically, and phonologically) is very interesting to me.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Retro.....
KermitLyingDownLookRight.gif

To both, maybe I'm tired... but huh?

wasn't suggesting anything Molly, it's just that song reminds me of that scene!

I've gradually found that I must find the Irish accent sexy on a girl...

Nadine [Girls Aloud], Zoe Salmon, Ula [The Saturdays], Chistine Bleakley, Orlaith [who was on a Big Brother series],

Must be something about it for me!... should take a trip over there sometime!

Edited by Retro_Link

lol, ah ok!

i did have a post your room video up a while back.. in the first thread - but i think it got deleted...

... so yeh - someone came online to neurope one day (someone from northern ireland) and said that the ballymena/cullybackey/galgorm accents were the most annoying...

...so i dont think i wanna share it any time soon :P

Literally minutes ago, the California Supreme Court announced its decision to keep Prop 8. It will officially recognise the 18,000 same sex marriages that happened before the proposition, but from now on Gay Marriage is officially illegal in the state of California. I hope theres a massive riot going on right now across the pond!

Literally minutes ago, the California Supreme Court announced its decision to keep Prop 8. It will officially recognise the 18,000 same sex marriages that happened before the proposition, but from now on Gay Marriage is officially illegal in the state of California. I hope theres a massive riot going on right now across the pond!

I'm angry.

America can fuck off. Cannot believe they actually upheld it, it's ridiculous. Every gay person in California is effectively being called a second class citizen.

Obama made some joke about it too. He was making a speech and said "One of them said, 'Obama keep your promise'. I thought that’s fair. I don’t know which promise he was talking about." Fuck right off please, hardly the time to poke fun at the situation is it?

I'm not very sure about this, but even though Obama is a lot more liberal than many other American politicians, isn't he still against the idea of gay marriage, at least in the church sense of the word?

Yes, kind of. He said he believes marriage should be between a man and a woman, but he implied he was all for civil unions and equal rights. Seems as if we even got that wrong, going by how little he seems to care about the massive amounts of protests going on in California at this very moment.

Yes, kind of. He said he believes marriage should be between a man and a woman, but he implied he was all for civil unions and equal rights. Seems as if we even got that wrong, going by how little he seems to care about the massive amounts of protests going on in California at this very moment.

I dunno, I say we give him a chance. Not to sound demeaning in any way, but he does have a lot to see to, so maybe it isn't exactly his top priority. I want to believe he cares.

I dunno, I say we give him a chance. Not to sound demeaning in any way, but he does have a lot to see to, so maybe it isn't exactly his top priority. I want to believe he cares.

I want to think the same, but the fact he made a joke out of the fact thousands of people in California are now considered second class citizens by law, makes me think otherwise. I'm actually stunned he felt saying that was alright.

So needless... people should be able to marry whoever they want so long as they are of legal age and both consent to it, life's too short. :/

Seconded.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!