N-Europe

Skinny jeans are wrong. The curve of a man's tibia is vomit worthy.

How so?

I get general tightness can be unsightly, but why specifically the tibia? Seems rather inoffensive IMO.

I hate guys who wear skinny jeans who have fat asses. Of course, I'm a fan of men's asses, but there's a certain shape/size which really pisses me off when I see it in tight jeans.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I actually had skinny legs, I could pull skinny jeans off.

Sadly, I only own a single pair of black skinny jeans as my sole pair of "causal" trousers. So I have to wear them.

Same, I have rugby legs. Not fat or anything, but they're quite muscular from running, trampolining and swimming. I'm not too bothered though, slim-fits don't look too bad.

Stemming from Evils comment in that happppy thread, what do you you guys think is the right age to have a relationship/get more involved with someone? Or did you have one that went too far too early, that you totally regret? Yes, tell of your depressing first time stories here.

...I have no idea why I'm asking this. I'm bored, and can't sleep. Entertain me bitches.

Edited by Slaggis

I'll follow up on your new topic, Haggis. :)

Well, neither brain nor body has reached maturity at young ages, but I also know that some people never reach mental maturity - which I find to be the most important of the two. I also think that you're able to feel love for another person even at a young age, so I don't really see the problem. The problems arise when people are going to fast or trying to be adults too soon. As long as the feelings are genuine, I see no problem at all.

I'll follow up on your new topic, Haggis. :)

Well, neither brain nor body has reached maturity at young ages, but I also know that some people never reach mental maturity - which I find to be the most important of the two. I also think that you're able to feel love for another person even at a young age, so I don't really see the problem. The problems arise when people are going to fast or trying to be adults too soon. As long as the feelings are genuine, I see no problem at all.

I agree, to an extent. But then again, personally (though I'm aware generalisations can't be made) I've not seen a relationship that started say, 16 or younger, develop into something that's still around today. Maybe it's the whole idea that it's to young to be "in love" or whatever, I don't know.

I know god knows how many people that rushed into something because of feelings they believed to be totally genuine, and then ended up regretting what occured then, now. But then again, that could be said for anyoneat any age I suppose. *is rambling*

By trying to adults too soon, do you mean turning something into a sexual relationship when said person isn't ready and therefore ends up regretting it...or am I totally off track?

I agree, to an extent. But then again, personally (though I'm aware generalisations can't be made) I've not seen a relationship that started say, 16 or younger, develop into something that's still around today. Maybe it's the whole idea that it's to young to be "in love" or whatever, I don't know.

I know god knows how many people that rushed into something because of feelings they believed to be totally genuine, and then ended up regretting what occured then, now. But then again, that could be said for anyoneat any age I suppose. *is rambling*

By trying to adults too soon, do you mean turning something into a sexual relationship when said person isn't ready and therefore ends up regretting it...or am I totally off track?

Hehe, rack.......sorry what were you saying about maturity?

I see what you mean. But we all gotta learn from mistakes, don't we?

Anyway, I actually used the slightly undefined phrase "trying to be adults too soon" because I'm not entirely sure what I mean myself. :p But yeah, what you mention is at least part of what I mean.

I find it a little difficult to get across exactly what I mean on all this, most likely because I don't know 100% how I feel about it myself. :)

My grandparents dated when they were teenagers...then went seperate ways for a while and my nan got married, had two kids, divorced and then started dating my grandad again when they were in their 30s....kinda works?

My friends/unofficial family started dating when they were sixteen and are now 22/23 and are married and two kids and I hope they make it because they are wonderful together. But yes, it seems most relationships don't seem to last that long when they start young.

Part of the reason I have my no-marriage-until-30 rule.

Anyway, I actually used the slightly undefined phrase "trying to be adults too soon" because I'm not entirely sure what I mean myself. :p But yeah, what you mention is at least part of what I mean.

I know countless people that have done the had sex with someone they thought they liked, it ended badly, and now totally regret that being their first time. It seems like a right of passage almost, nowadays.

I don't see how sex with someone you liked at the time, but now dislike makes it any worse.

Because society has lead people to believe that first time is something special, that should be with that special someone. So, if that one ends badly, it's going to be more regretable than say, a normal relationship that broke up.

Because society has lead people to believe that first time is something special, that should be with that special someone. So, if that one ends badly, it's going to be more regretable than say, a normal relationship that broke up.

So when was it exactly that people stopped being able to think for themselves? (Not aimed at you btw)

So when was it exactly that people stopped being able to think for themselves? (Not aimed at you btw)

(Didn't need the brackets, hardly like I'll take it offensively :))

I'm totally generalising, something I shouldn't do. But like I mentioned previously, I know a fair few people that have done exactly that. Thinking they have found "the one" (I.e as younger teenager, that being how this topic all started), slept with them, and then it ended badly leading them to totally regret the fact that their first time wasn't with someone special, and rather just with someone that lasted no more than maybe a few months at most. Which goes against the whole idea pushed on younger teens that their first time should be with someone that's going to last.

I fear I've gone totally off track from my original post.