N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife's name is Esther and I call her either "stinky", "dumbass", "Pester" or my favourite "Esther Pester puddin' and pie, kissed the boys and made them cry."

She thinks I'm pretty cool when I say the last one.

Her maiden name was Loynes and her nickname at school was Fester Groins. Delightful.

The G-spot is supposed to be a small area inside the vagina that is supposed to have more nerves in it, thus being more pleasurable. It's not very big, and feels kinda, not smooth or something. And it's on front side of the vagina I think, not the back, if that makes sense. But yeah, not every woman will feel more pleasure there I think, so there's still a lot of discussion about it all.

*only knows this from reading around on the web* =P

A funny story about the G-Spot.

My housemate started going out with an Irish lad at the beginning of the year. He's quite attractive, and apparantly he's not shy of the opposite sex. You can imagine my housemate's delight when she added him to facebook, and found that his nickname was "G-Spotter." How did she know this? Well...it was in-between his first and last name on his profile.

She wasn't too impressed, and he's had it removed since they got serious.

True fax.

The G-spot is supposed to be a small area inside the vagina that is supposed to have more nerves in it, thus being more pleasurable. It's not very big, and feels kinda, not smooth or something. And it's on front side of the vagina I think, not the back, if that makes sense. But yeah, not every woman will feel more pleasure there I think, so there's still a lot of discussion about it all.

*only knows this from reading around on the web* =P

So the best way to reach it would be doggy style?

Too funny! You couldn't write this shit!! :D

Well, as long as my girl pants the way she does as far as I'm concerned, I AM the G-seeking missile...dadada-DAH-DADAAAAAAAH!

Fingers.

To be honest I don't know if a penis can really do much to the G-spot. But yeah, don't ask me about this kind of stuff.

...Great advice nonetheless... Its great I have those long, piano-playing fingers ^^

Ahhhhhh! Whats better than talking about sex at 2am two nights before christmas? Ahhhh.

Having sex 1 night before Christmas? Just guessing.

yEEEEEEEEEEEP! Indeed! ^__________^'

I love how explicit your posts are! :bowdown:

Too much information? Probably. But still funny.

...Am I seriously being "explicit"? I'm just assuming the sex thread is the place for expousing those sexy tidbits. Are there any boundaries?