Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the point. I actually want some crap. I'm sick of wanting people, instead of having people. I'd prefer crap to, well, nothing.

/emo

:p

Yea, you are right. I've just not felt like this is a loooooong while, so it's getting me down a little, that's all. I shall get over it. :)

I know how you feel with this as well actually. It gets really boring seeing other people with people, and you're just kinda outside looking in. Then I think, what's the point right now? Because uni's right around the corner.

I am rather shocked....or rather...well yeah I am.

Basically last night I was having a conversation with someone, and they were like blah blah spit roasting. And I was like "Oh, thats when a woman is cummed on by usually multiple males" and then they copy and pasted the urban dictionary definition of a threesome, two males, one female, doggy and blow job at same time.

I was kind of stunned to be honest. I'm not entirely certain how my definition of it came about. Well I think I know. I think I just heard the phrase and somehow got it misintepreted, and also mixed with my assumption.

Like I thought....well....a pig roast spit roast, is an entire animal rolling around and roasting in its own juices, so like....a piece of meat (a woman)* being ejaculated on by multiple people (juices) and like....yeah.

*Most offensive thing I've ever said?

I think it's called a spit roast because of the rods that go through the pig, nothing to do with what you quite described

I know how you feel with this as well actually. It gets really boring seeing other people with people, and you're just kinda outside looking in. Then I think, what's the point right now? Because uni's right around the corner.

That's exactly it. I think, well what's the point in making an effort if it's all going to be for nothing when it ends when everyone parts their separate ways to Uni. But then again, I'm not really looking for a relationship at all, I can't be arsed with all the crap, at least whilst I'm still at college. A little bit of no strings fun would be nice, though. :p

That's exactly it. I think, well what's the point in making an effort if it's all going to be for nothing when it ends when everyone parts their separate ways to Uni. But then again, I'm not really looking for a relationship at all, I can't be arsed with all the crap, at least whilst I'm still at college. A little bit of no strings fun would be nice, though. :p

Amen to that!

Haha! I love it. But I'll pass. I might be desperate, but I think I have limits. Well.....No....Yes. I have limits.

I was talking about being casual to some mates the other day. Most were like "Yeah, you can't really just do stuff casually, you would be a bit of a slag."

I was stunned. You only live once, why wait for that perfect relationship when you can have fun before hand?

Haha! I love it. But I'll pass. I might be desperate, but I think I have limits. Well.....No....Yes. I have limits.

I was talking about being casual to some mates the other day. Most were like "Yeah, you can't really just do stuff casually, you would be a bit of a slag."

I was stunned. You only live once, why wait for that perfect relationship when you can have fun before hand?

I agree. I see nothing wrong with casual sex if both parties know it's casual. If one part reads more into, though, then it gets troublesome.

Never been one for casual sex. It's meaningless with too many risks. Plus, when you do get a girlfriend, you've surely got that nagging guilt hanging over you. The question always comes up: "how many partners have you been with" and i just couldnt lie. Even if i did, it would hang over me. No-one wants to be with the village bicycle afterall.

Never been one for casual sex. It's meaningless with too many risks. Plus, when you do get a girlfriend, you've surely got that nagging guilt hanging over you. The question always comes up: "how many partners have you been with" and i just couldnt lie. Even if i did, it would hang over me. No-one wants to be with the village bicycle afterall.

I disagree. I see the advantages rather than disadvantages. And the (granted brief) relationships I've had I've never felt guilty. Why should I apologise for living my life (granted its not like im in the hundreds).

I so could have had casual sex less than a little while ago, but I decided to do the good thing and get back with the ex. Though not officially, so I guess its just classified as casual exclusive sex.

Has anyone ever thought of someone else during sex? I haven't but I saw a tv show (may have been 2 and a half men :p) where someone thought of someone else and I just wondered.

I disagree. I see the advantages rather than disadvantages. And the (granted brief) relationships I've had I've never felt guilty. Why should I apologise for living my life (granted its not like im in the hundreds).

Totally agree. Why should it matter how many people you've slept with? As long as you are faithful to the person you are having a relationship with at the present time, then why on earth should it matter?

It's not like someones going to dump you after you have slept with more people than them, is it? Afterall, it's just sex.

I so could have had casual sex less than a little while ago, but I decided to do the good thing and get back with the ex. Though not officially, so I guess its just classified as casual exclusive sex.

Has anyone ever thought of someone else during sex? I haven't but I saw a tv show (may have been 2 and a half men :p) where someone thought of someone else and I just wondered.

Yes. Often people I'd rather be with but beggers can't be choosers :p

The only issue I have with casual sex is that I'd ask the person to be tested. I get worried anyway, so it'd stress me out if they didn't decide to do that, otherwise, it's perfectly acceptable for somebody to sleep with lots of people!

Good luck with that :)

Personally I'm not a big fan of it. If I'm going to be far too honest for saying on a faceless site, I'm not that sexual anyway; I have a very healthy sexual life, I enjoy it, but I've never been that bothered about it (would rather a blowjob anyday :P) and having sex with someone I don't really know has NEVER brought me any pleasure, however hot they were!

Also, if I know a girl has slept around a bit with a lot of randoms, it's a massive turn off for me.

Good luck with that :)

Personally I'm not a big fan of it. If I'm going to be far too honest for saying on a faceless site, I'm not that sexual anyway; I have a very healthy sexual life, I enjoy it, but I've never been that bothered about it (would rather a blowjob anyday :P) and having sex with someone I don't really know has NEVER brought me any pleasure, however hot they were!

Also, if I know a girl has slept around a bit with a lot of randoms, it's a massive turn off for me.

Well if somebody can't be arsed to take a test not only for themselves and the person they are with, then who cares about them. :heh:

Well if somebody can't be arsed to take a test not only for themselves and the person they are with, then who cares about them. :heh:

Im all for testing (I keep telling my little brother he needs to get fully tested as I've met the skanks he knows) but come on. Waiting two weeks, it takes all the casualness out of it :p

Im all for testing (I keep telling my little brother he needs to get fully tested as I've met the skanks he knows) but come on. Waiting two weeks, it takes all the casualness out of it :p

Oh no, I was commenting if somebody had casual sex regularly and then came into a relationship with me :), having casual sex isn't for me for the above reason :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!