Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Dunno...WEIRDOS thats who! Me? What! No! Not me. Thats weird. Shut up. You're weird.

...You like teh trannies, don't you? :heh:

This secret on http://www.postsecret.com made me laugh. Because I think I feel the same way, sort of. =P

penis.jpg

It's one of those things that makes me not like men for/scared of men (well that and other things). I think I'm secretly a lesbian without realising it. X3

When I was a bit younger, I was 'afraid' of the vagina. Its just looked so ugly in my eyes back then, plus the mysterious fishy smell, and other such mysteries that remain a mystery.

I'm with Moogleviper.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get scared of my own though sometimes.

Also the whole jealousy thing, doesn't work for me. I just get annoyed and kind of hurt. I get jealous quite easy but I'm not over protective or anything and I trust the girl. I just don't trust other men, I'm one and I know what I'm like! I usually make a comment about the other supposed guy as like a defence mechanism I think. I bring them up in conversation and then the conversation turns sour which isn't fun at all.

Wielding a throbbing erection is quite empowering IMO. Its like....you've got this heavy, rigid weapon attached to your body. It can do a lot of damage, and it is just a powerful tool. It can do things.

It can do things. Awww yeah.

Innit.

That so deep, going all philosophical on us ReZ. Awww yeah.

My drama group were planning to spike a stall's worth of cups of orange juice, so all the other groups would be nervous and crap on stage, with massai hard-ons, or itchy (with lust) vaginas.

We didn't do it in the end, as it's prescription only.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!