Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argh!

The girl (an awesome mate) I said I really liked earlier in the thread, well I still really like her. The guy (best mate) that I said I also really like told me he likes her too. He then proceeded to ask her out, which peeved me slightly because he knows I really like her and was planning on talking to her after the hols. She told him in the nicest way possible that she didn't really like him that way, so it's all good. But still, he's peeved me slightly. I mean, surely seeing as we're best mates he'd have at least said something to me before going ahead and asking her out?

All's fair in love and war.

Are you good friends?

Yeah, we're really close mates. Thats why I was just a little annoyed when the girl in question told me he'd asked her out. I've spoken to my mate since posting that though, and before I said anything, he spoke to me tail between his legs sort of thing and told me what he did, and wouldn't stop apologising, so it's all good. I wouldn't have minded if he'd have just told me first, thats all.:)

Visual Stimulation during intercourse.

How do you guys feel about this? My favourite position is reverse cowgirl because A) You can see a lot of stuff, and B) Its awesome.

Sex is amazing when you can see exactly where your shlongs going and when you see naughty naughty areas.

How do you guys feel about this? My favourite position is reverse cowgirl because A) You can see a lot of stuff, and B) Its awesome.

Sex is amazing when you can see exactly where your shlongs going and when you see naughty naughty areas.

What the hell im sorry thats literally the truest thing on the internet. Sierously that has to be the most best thing ive ever seen written on the internet and I read http://www.sexpositionsthatrock.com.

Tomfoolery aside :D

I do actually agree you may be shocked haha. But I prefer regular cowgirl. Wait I mean preffered. Yes past tense damn I hate this thread.

YES!:laughing:

excuse me, i gotta go.. do stuff..

oh..........holy god......what has happened to this thread.

most random post in years:)

:(*Sighs*:(

I've gotten nowhere with that guy or the girl. But I've sort of gotten over her, she's still an awesome, awesome mate but I've sort of gotten over liking her like that. Yes!

But (I hate that there's always a but) the guy (My best mate) I liked, I now like even more and it's making me feel so utterly shite. He's now gotten an interest in a girl I'm vaguely mates with and I feel so jelous! I've never felt so bitter before, it's horrible. We're having a party next week, and she's coming along (he managed to get my mate to invite her), and though they're not going out or anything the thought of something happening between them makes me want to scream. :(

I hate this feeling, I want to stop liking him and be happy for him like I know I should. I should feel great that my best mate might have found someone, but instead I just feel angry. I feel like such a bad person.

Anyone else ever felt like that? No? Oh... :(

I know exactly how you feel, and I understand completely. It's not a nice feeling at all. But don't worry, you're jealous and it's completely normal!

Is this guy bi then? If he's straight then the only thing you can do really is, and I know this sounds harsh, get over it. On the bi side, you could tell him how you feel?

I know exactly how you feel, and I understand completely. It's not a nice feeling at all. But don't worry, you're jealous and it's completely normal!

Is this guy bi then? If he's straight then the only thing you can do really is, and I know this sounds harsh, get over it. On the bi side, you could tell him how you feel?

Thats the big (Huge!) problem, no one knows. We all think he probably is, but until he says something I have no idea. Thats the thing. I don't want to say something only to get "Sorry man, I'm straight". I don't mind him saying "Sorry man, I don't really feel the same way", but I'd feel so stupid/awkward if he isn't actually bi. I'm again probably making no sense.

Don't be so harsh on yourself, you're making sense don't worry :). It does seem to be quite a predicament, but I personally think that if you just go on how you are, then he could get with this girl, and you're going to have one chronic case of the green eyed monster. There doesn't really seem to be anyother choice, unless of course you get someone to do some digging on his orientation, or ask him yourself.

Not easy, I know, but stuff like this never really is.

Don't be so harsh on yourself, you're making sense don't worry :). It does seem to be quite a predicament, but I personally think that if you just go on how you are, then he could get with this girl, and you're going to have one chronic case of the green eyed monster. There doesn't really seem to be anyother choice, unless of course you get someone to do some digging on his orientation, or ask him yourself.

Not easy, I know, but stuff like this never really is.

I think I'm going to end up with as you put it "a case of the green eyed monster". I don't want to mess anything up with him, I really love him as a mate. He's the best mate I've ever had infact. I'm just going to have to grin and bare it. But it doesn't help he keeps talking about her either. I just wish he wasn't so flirty. He flirts with me so much (more so than other people, bar this girl) it's actually getting pretty unbearable. But I can't tell him that because that would mean telling him whats going on.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!