N-Europe

Am I the only person that doesn't see this thread as a thread, more of a community?

Indeed it has become that, like in that episode of the simpsons with Lisa's tooth and some cola starting off an entire civilization.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's quite surprising. I can see why motion didnt believe you though, its does seem unlikely, although a welcome surprise. I get tired of people using their sexuality as an excuse to act like a tit or just in altogether inappropriate ways.

I agree, that can become very annoying.

You know what I love about being with someone, the way when you watch a funny film and laugh the way you kind of hold eachother closer...

It's the best feeling ever....

The idea of being that dependent upon someone to enjoy yourself makes me want to throw up.

Am I the only person that doesn't see this thread as a thread, more of a community?

Thats the problem. This thread is not its own community. As I said before, it can have its more frequent posters as long as it stays on topic. Lots of threads do have a core bunch of posters but they don't go "so....what we chatting about tonight then?"

If I may ask... what's wrong with that? Can we not enjoy ourselves? Not being sarky or anything, just curious.

Sorry I meant personally, that situation to me. A little bit other people but thats those who are really life and death about it....mostly being someone who I know after finishing from a long term relationship was suicidal until he met the first bint that crossed his path and they've been together since. There are plenty of people who just enjoy other's company, thats fine. I do to, I like being round my friends and such. But the idea that you need someone else to make you complete... so what are we, all half people until we meet that special someone?

Im not here to judge, people can do what they want. Be it with no partner, one partner or five. Whatever. But there are times, and this could just be because of the company I keep, that I feel pitied and belittled because I'm single, and because I chose to be single. I think I'm in with the wrong crowd and its made me really contemptuos (spelling...who cares at midnight yeah?) towards couples.

Hmm, what about sexual fantasies, does any have any really strange ones?

Your sis. Covered in goats cheese. With a french horn. Oh yeah.

Sorry I meant personally, that situation to me. A little bit other people but thats those who are really life and death about it....mostly being someone who I know after finishing from a long term relationship was suicidal until he met the first bint that crossed his path and they've been together since. There are plenty of people who just enjoy other's company, thats fine. I do to, I like being round my friends and such. But the idea that you need someone else to make you complete... so what are we, all half people until we meet that special someone?

Im not here to judge, people can do what they want. Be it with no partner, one partner or five. Whatever. But there are times, and this could just be because of the company I keep, that I feel pitied and belittled because I'm single, and because I chose to be single. I think I'm in with the wrong crowd and its made me really contemptuos (spelling...who cares at midnight yeah?) towards couples.

Ah slight misunderstanding mate... I meant what's wrong with us enjoying ourselves on this topic by saying 'what shall we talk about now?'. Obviously that would involve something to do with sexuality.

Your sis. Covered in goats cheese. With a french horn. Oh yeah.

Mmmmmmmm goats cheese. Now that turns me on.

(err, ok that sounds wrong.)

Also I respect your opinion completely, which you're of course entitled to and if it applies to you then great! Personally I don't think you'll find many people agree that they're half a person until they meet someone. If I were single I'd be perfectly happy with myself. I'd just like a bit of company, and loving someone is the best feeling in the world to me. I just fancy having someone to share life with, as well as enjoying every bit of it 'to myself' if that makes sense.

Ah slight misunderstanding mate... I meant what's wrong with us enjoying ourselves on this topic by saying 'what shall we talk about now?'. Obviously that would involve something to do with sexuality.

lol how bad sitcom of me. I don't mind as long as its about sexuality in some aspect, there were times when it just turned into MSN. Will find examples tomorrow (maybe, work all day out at night) if you wish but have been points it has just gotten silly.

Also I respect your opinion completely, which you're of course entitled to and if it applies to you then great! Personally I don't think you'll find many people agree that they're half a person until they meet someone. If I were single I'd be perfectly happy with myself. I'd just like a bit of company, and loving someone is the best feeling in the world to me. I just fancy having someone to share life with, as well as enjoying every bit of it 'to myself' if that makes sense.

As I said, it may just be the people I have met, complete singlephobes. The guy I mention I just pity so much. He does judge his life by who hes with, its pathetic really. You want to love someone and stuff thats great. Ass slaps and high fives all around. But to need someone to justify your own life...

I'll admit I am a bit weird. I am so stubbornly independant in all aspects of my life (insert pop-psych reasoning here) that I feel if I cannot do something alone then I have failed (even though I know this to not be true). Hopefully one day it will be changed, I will be able to accept help more but if not then so be it. As it stands the only way I could see me changing is to undergo some epic relationship that really changes you. And the closest I've got to that is an annual mistake. Its stupid and fucked up but at least I am aware of my flaws, and thats something at least. (or so I tell myself)

Anywho. Enough of this little insight into my head. Im off to sleep.

I know most people have at least some sort of sexual fantasy, so is it wierd if you don't have one?

I don't see why it would be, plus its possible they just haven't discovered quite what pushes their buttons yet!...Thats my two cents...