Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know. It's just the way she said that today though, and some stuff from before. Like I told her I like her but she knocked me back, and seems to think she's out of my league or something. She would expect to be able to find someone better than me. So if she is alone, and I'm not, then that will knock her back a bit. And at this point, I would enjoy that.

I totally understand that line of thought, and I don't blame you. She sounds like a bitch, to be honest. :p I'm just saying that it's probably not the healthiest approach to the whole relationship thingy. :)

Well, after i got a bit burned by a girl who was very willing to start dating and then changed her mind because her ex rang her (i should be in a soap..). People have been asking why i'm not dating one of my best friends. The weirdest part is that even her boyfriend thinks we should date, and while i'll admit theres something there, i'm more than happy to ride this out and continue being friends with her, not because it would ruin something, but because i'm not wanting a relationship at the moment.

life

Well, after i got a bit burned by a girl who was very willing to start dating and then changed her mind because her ex rang her (i should be in a soap..). People have been asking why i'm not dating one of my best friends. The weirdest part is that even her boyfriend thinks we should date, and while i'll admit theres something there, i'm more than happy to ride this out and continue being friends with her, not because it would ruin something, but because i'm not wanting a relationship at the moment.

life

but you was entering into a relationship with that other girl you thought?

I'm confused. Also you never told me the ex called.

but you was entering into a relationship with that other girl you thought?

I'm confused. Also you never told me the ex called.

Sorry, i probably forgot, her ex rang her and brought up bad blood and she didn't want that again and blahblahblah. And i was semi in a relationship with the girl who said she didn't want anything anymore (the one whose ex rang) but now, am obviously not :P

I think that cleared it up?

last simulator lesson today, finnished all the tasks so went on the virtual roads. got bored and pullled a handbreak turn. it was awsome.

edit. thought this was how was your day. no matter

on topic, i was wlkingin behind a girl today and despite not seeing her face, im inlove with her.

Edited by Chris the great

Probably a really, really silly topic, but do you guys think there is such a thing as the fabled "gaydar"? I swear there is, in a sense.

There's a guy at college, who totally isn't the "type" so to speak (Just as in, you would never expect it) but I've always said he's totally into guys and everyones told me how retarded I'm being. Then, I just get told he does indeed, and it made me wonder why I could just "tell", and others had no clue.

If this is the guy you like, then it was probably just wishful thinking.

I don't believe in that "gaydar" idea, although some you can just tell from a mile off. Theres this guy that comes into the student union shop I work in quite a bit at the moment, and he just WANTS people to know. I hate those people. We have a guy who carries a woman's handbag and wears girls jeans in our halls. Whilst I have no problems with any type of gay person I just find the fact they want people to see as kind of lame.

Erm..yeah, I think I digressed.

If this is the guy you like, then it was probably just wishful thinking.

I don't believe in that "gaydar" idea, although some you can just tell from a mile off. Theres this guy that comes into the student union shop I work in quite a bit at the moment, and he just WANTS people to know. I hate those people. We have a guy who carries a woman's handbag and wears girls jeans in our halls. Whilst I have no problems with any type of gay person I just find the fact they want people to see as kind of lame.

Erm..yeah, I think I digressed.

Noo, not a guy I like/have liked at all. I just knew he was, for some reason. But yes, I totally agree. Instead of "Hey, I'm Josh" it's "Hey, I'm gay". Sexuality shouldn't the sole focus of someones personality.

(Though, the girls jeans things. Skinny topshop jeans are so much better than the mens ones, with all the colours etc. And no one can ever tell the difference, as far as I'm aware).

My best mate at uni (first time I've called him the bessie! Zomfg!) wears some girls, but you can't tell, all you can tell is they are incredibly tight.

I look rather dashing in a pair, but its not something I tend to wear nor my friends really approve of at home.

I think you look fat in them anyways =]

well, as for the whole gaydar, there are as ell says that can't possibley be more gay, and i when i asked my friend if he would ever go for that type of thing he said, he's too gay. So yeh, more harm than good.

aren't they a bit...neat? you know, where it counts.

Not as long as they're the right size. Just make sure they have a bit of give.

I have a pair of men's jeans that are a lot tighter. I bought them years ago when they were the right size. Now those, are uncomfortable.

Relationships irritate me nowadays. Everybody wants their own personal soap story. Too many people have watched Eastenders, etc.

This is probably true to an extent. I know personally that my view on relationships has been "twisted" by soaps and films.

Also, welcome to the forum. :) And let me compliment your choice of the most fucked-up Roman emperor there ever was. :p

Do any straight guys actually wear skinny jeans? One of my (female) friends keeps suggesting I wear them, but thankfully my girlfriend strongly disagrees. I'd hate to wear anything that tight.

Yes, they really do. Some of them are so much more comfortable than people assume.

I don't understand how you can fit your package in their. I tried on a Topman pair once and it was crushing my man parts.

Not to mention the fact that they look stupid as fuck. That fashion died out years ago. If you want to wear them because you like them then fair enough. But don't think you're the height of fashion.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!