N-Europe

Kim and Aggie....

ReZourceman

...Will be in Episode 4 of my PodCaZt.

Yeah. So I just met them.

Basically, I was cleaning my/my mums old flat out, as we obviously have to hand over the keys soon, anyway I was (helping) carrying a fridge out....put it down...was chatting for a second...In the distance I saw the short haired one, and generally a few people around.

...Thats freaking...clean is your house woman. I thought to myself. So I fucking ran in, grabbed Claire, and her phone (Cos its better than mine) pegged it other there to their trailor and I was like...awesome.

Took a short video of my sis and the blonde one....Waited around for ages...and then they both came out...got a few promo bits for my pod cazt.

Got them to do a few "ReZourceman your pod cast rocks" lines, with one of them, me in the middle of them and then I say "How clean is my pod cast"

So yeah....Episode 4 and Ive already bagged me some celebs.

More proof that I am awesome.

Your Podcasts are becoming quite legendary.

Well I only watched the first, but it seems that way from over here on my high horse.

My friends met Colin and Justin at Meadowhall the other week, but I've never had a run-in with fame =/

Your Podcasts are becoming quite legendary.

Well I only watched the first, but it seems that way from over here on my high horse.

My friends met Colin and Justin at Meadowhall the other week, but I've never had a run-in with fame =/

What?!

The first one is complete bollocks compared to the other two. Watch the other two! (Im sure the folk on here will vouch me that theyre good!)

Ive met a fair few celebs now.

Met and had tea and cake with Suzanne Shaw and Darren Day (She kissed me on the cheek, heh heh) Met Mike McClean, Ben Shepard and a few other.

Alex Ferguson, Jeremy Beadle and a few others just passing/autograph getting.

What?!

The first one is complete bollocks compared to the other two. Watch the other two! (Im sure the folk on here will vouch me that theyre good!)

What with Episode 2 and its EXCLUSIVE Spider-Man 3 clip...starring Venom. spoilers.

Naw, I don't like trailers, spoilers or 'exclusive clips' :D

i've met kim and aggie too!

1 have 2 sets of friends who have been on the show, and for the most recent one I went down for the filming so spent 2 days down there watching them make the show, and for some reason the production crew put my train tickets and all my food on their expenses budget.