N-Europe

American shootings

stuwii

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shino wtf

I think somebody was having a little bit of "fun" with Wikipedia.

Awful, truly awful.

Apparently, Jack Thompson has been on Fox News as a "shootings expert", saying that the only possible cause for this is videogames influencing or at least calming the nerves of the killer. My source in neogaf posters watching Fox btw.

Hey, it's Fox News, no one believes them anyway. They're like The Sun of TV news programmes.

I find that I'm far more influenced by films than I am games, I'm sure the majority of people are the same.

tighter gun control would not stop these sort of things, as you can see in Britain people get killed every day with illegally purchased firearms. It's not a gun problem it's a people problem (oh my god I'm agreeing with the NRA, aaaaaaahhhhhh) although I do think there should be tighter checks on all firearm sales

Guest Jordan

The gun lobby is way too strong in the US, theres no way there could EVER be a ban on guns.

The stupid US Senate just wave around their shitty old fairly dated cositution. Seriously, if we can do without one, i don't see why they have to keep referring to it...

The gun lobby is way too strong in the US, theres no way there could EVER be a ban on guns.

The stupid US Senate just wave around their shitty old fairly dated cositution. Seriously, if we can do without one, i don't see why they have to keep referring to it...

They just like to cling to what they know, even if it's a bad thing. They don't seem to like change much.

Yes it's the people killing people, not the guns. But if people are too stupid to use a gun responsibly, then you should take those guns from them. Now everyone and their dog just seems to own one simply because of fear. Because if anyone can get a gun, they can shoot you, so you need a gun to protect yourself.

Seriously, if this kid had been running around with a knife instead of two guns, there would've been a lot less victims...

yes but the point remains if there were tighter gun controls can you honestly say that he wouldn't have been able to get guns off the black market?

someone who is as fucked up as that guy was could easily have gotten some illegal firearms and done the same thing

Just wanna say thanks to you all for yesterday.

Nicola is safe. She texted me yesterday evening and was on RTÉ news last night also. This morning her folks and hersalef were on all the news % radio stations. She is safe and sound but fairly shocke,

Cheers to you all for trying to keep me calm yesterday

:)

Just wanna say thanks to you all for yesterday.

Nicola is safe. She texted me yesterday evening and was on RTÉ news last night also. This morning her folks and hersalef were on all the news % radio stations. She is safe and sound but fairly shocke,

Cheers to you all for trying to keep me calm yesterday

:)

Glad to hear... 30 in 20000 students is a small chance but it's a chance nonetheless.