NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

What's the scariest thing you've witnessed?

A few months ago two people in my registration class started doing that thing where you knock each other tight by squeezing them really hard and breathing in heavily.

The guy collapsed and started having a fit, but he then got up and we all laughed at him. It was quite scary when it was happening though.

I didn't see this, but a girl in 3rd year in my school was getting bullied and tried to kill herself in class...

..one night (around a month or two after I passed my driving test) I was driving on a road I hadn't driven on before. I was turning round a corner and all of a sudden the car started to skid out of control (I wasn't speeding or anything, I wouldn't)

I managed to keep the car relatively in control (I managed to somehow keep it on the road) but the car was skidding wildly between my side of the road and the other side. There were cars coming not far away and I keep skidding. I was on the other side about to crash into an oncoming car when thankfully my car skidded back to the other side and up off the edge of the road where the car stopped dead. I really thought that was it for me at one point.

I started the car straight back up and continued driving (shaking like crazy). My parents still don't know it happened (it was about a year and a half ago) but.. wow.. that was a really scary night. Took me a wee bit of time to get it out of my system, but I couldn't let it keep me from driving so I just got on with it.

I'm so thankful I got through that night, and even more so that I managed to stay clear of hitting any other traffic. That would have been terrible.

EDIT: On second thoughts, the following post is clearly more scary.

The most scariest thing i would say is watching my brother get beat up.

We were on the local field playing football when i was 10 and my brother was 13 (It was actually 1 day before his 14th birthday). When some older (Bout 18 year olds) guys walked up. Some other friends we were with half knew them so we let them have a game.

Anyway we had a game of football for about 2 hours then me, my brother and some friends decided we should get heading home. I got a really iffy feeling in my stomach like something was going to happen so i went with this other guy (A friend) and we picked up some rocks and left them in our pockets so if anything starts we'd have a rock (Thinking about it what the hell would a rock have done?)

Anyway one of these guys that we didnt know walked up to my brother who was on his bike and started saying stuff like "Why you looking at me like that" even though my brother was even looking at him. After this he walked up to him and did that face to face hard man thing. Then for no reason at all he started throwing punches at his face, me and my other friends were just standing there watching and couldn't move or do anything. After about 10 blows he ran off to his friends who had walked away.

However like about 3 days before this i got my first mobile phone (Which was lucky) as i could ring my mum and dad to come down. My dad went shooting after this guy, if he'd have caught him that day he'd have been dead.

My brother ended up with a broken nose and all this other crap done to him and he spent his birthday in the police station having pictures taken. The guy had to do community service and had to pay £500 (Which he didn't pay because he was a pleb) so the bailiffs ended up going in.

I think this must be the longest post ive ever done :)

There was one time a few years ago,I was upstaying at my aunts(was lonely,had divorce etc I was there to keep her company since we get along toghether and noth have a laugh).Anyway one Saturday morning before we were going to go out to a shopping centre we heard loud thumping noiseses above us(she lived in a flat at the time) and we heard glass smashing.

We were like what the hell is going on and could make out some glass was falling,then all of a sudden a TV went flying down,we were seriously like what the hell,then we saw a shoe falling,then a body.

Needless to say our little trip was postponed because police came out etc and was a huge gathering,and if we didn't stay to look for her purse and keys,we would of been shredded by glass.

Also another time when I was really young,I had one of those beds that was like a sofa at the bottom and you could move it to a double bed,with a single bed above it.Well one time late at night my sister was went upstairs,got changed and came back down,so I decided i'll just go to bed.So I went upstairs went in my room and at this time I could hear strange noises,I didn't know if it was the heating turning on/off at the time,but it sounded different somehow.So I turned on my light,went into my room and behind so sofa bit,I could swear that I seen sometihing like the top of a head move down and croak.I froze up and couldn't move for a few minutes then I checked it out but there was nothing there,then I went downstairs and my sister said she could hear strange noises aswell.I was scared going to sleep for a week or so,and always slept on the double bed,cause I thought if there was something it would be trapped.

My dog goes swimming all the time in the river, but one day she was attacked by enraged swan and nearly drowned. It was a horrible thing to see as I could do nothing to help. Luckily she managed to reach the bank, climb out and get away from that evil swan.

Oh and seeing a small pool of my own blood forming after being hit by a car, a very nasty thing to see.

Man, these are some pretry scary things. Mine are pretty mild in comparison.

We once did this "elevator" thing to this kid (like what Moria said) and the guy passed out and started to fit. That shit us up. Then I was drunk one night and KOd a guy by throwing an apple at his eye (by accident) and he went down like a sack of shit. Scary as fuck.

Also, stepping into the dissection room for the first time and seeing all these body bags just lying there. Not so much scary, but eerie.

I think my dad having an epileptic fit for the first time was the worst. scared the living shit out of me. seriously fucked up night...

Hit and run on a 14yr old kid a couple years back, poor kid broke his neck, in a wheechair for life now! I managed to get the cer reg on my mobile! I was about 15m from the incident but saw it all clearly, raced over to see the kids eyes rolled into the back of his head, scared the shit out of me... thankfully he was just unconscious and the ambulance arrived in time to save him! Just remember his expressionless face and his girlfriend crying and screaming!

Other than that I've seen a brawl in jail in Thailand, that was pretty worrying! Scared the life out of me, just stayed away while the guards came in a beat on the inmates!

when i was 9 or 10 i fell asleep with my head tilted upwards (head to chest upwards) and when i woke up i couldn´t feel my body neck-down

Or when my dad had an heart-attack. Barely survived

Also my recurring nightmares (couple times a month) of falling off a hight place

Hit and run on a 14yr old kid a couple years back, poor kid broke his neck, in a wheechair for life now! I managed to get the cer reg on my mobile! I was about 15m from the incident but saw it all clearly, raced over to see the kids eyes rolled into the back of his head, scared the shit out of me... thankfully he was just unconscious and the ambulance arrived in time to save him! Just remember his expressionless face and his girlfriend crying and screaming!

Other than that I've seen a brawl in jail in Thailand, that was pretty worrying! Scared the life out of me, just stayed away while the guards came in a beat on the inmates!

you were in jail in Thailand?

The most scariest thing i would say is watching my brother get beat up.

We were on the local field playing football when i was 10 and my brother was 13 (It was actually 1 day before his 14th birthday). When some older (Bout 18 year olds) guys walked up. Some other friends we were with half knew them so we let them have a game.

Anyway we had a game of football for about 2 hours then me, my brother and some friends decided we should get heading home. I got a really iffy feeling in my stomach like something was going to happen so i went with this other guy (A friend) and we picked up some rocks and left them in our pockets so if anything starts we'd have a rock (Thinking about it what the hell would a rock have done?)

Anyway one of these guys that we didnt know walked up to my brother who was on his bike and started saying stuff like "Why you looking at me like that" even though my brother was even looking at him. After this he walked up to him and did that face to face hard man thing. Then for no reason at all he started throwing punches at his face, me and my other friends were just standing there watching and couldn't move or do anything. After about 10 blows he ran off to his friends who had walked away.

However like about 3 days before this i got my first mobile phone (Which was lucky) as i could ring my mum and dad to come down. My dad went shooting after this guy, if he'd have caught him that day he'd have been dead.

My brother ended up with a broken nose and all this other crap done to him and he spent his birthday in the police station having pictures taken. The guy had to do community service and had to pay £500 (Which he didn't pay because he was a pleb) so the bailiffs ended up going in.

I think this must be the longest post ive ever done :)

That's almost a carbon copy of what happened to my brother, 'cept there was about 4 of them punching him. Although he's a couple of years older than me, i'm pretty protective of my brother and will easily loose it if I see someone hurting him. I got a broken nose out of it, but I manage to get my fair share of punches in, enough so that we've never been bothered again.

you were in jail in Thailand?

Yeah, under suspiscion of smuggling... that alone was scary! Really scary!

well i have been really lucky actually. the scariest thing i have seen is my brothers 22 stone girlfriend in her underwear. (Accident i will point out) i would never willingly put my self in that much danger.

Around a month ago I nearly got beaten the shit out of by a stoned Chav just because he was taking the piss out of my hair and I looked at him because of it.

Apparently I gave him 'dirty' looks...

And what pisses me off is two of my friends were just standing there like pussies, and one of them is always showing off that he could kick someone's arse if he wanted.

Suddenly the guy pushes me because I looked at him again, and I can tell he's pretty strong and he's got two mates standing behind him, I'm now thinking he's gonna punch me in the face or something and I was in no state to fight back then so all I can do is stare at the ground while I say sorry to the ****, and then he fucks off.

Oh yeah he's gonna mug me the next time he sees me. This guy is only about a year older than me and I think I could take him, but I dunno if he's got a knife on him or something, fuck sakes, I hate people.

When I saw a UFO in the sky from my garden at 1am, I ended up sleeping on the floor in front of my door. As if that'd stop any aliens, but it felt better :P

Also saw a ghost and some other freaky stuff, and wrote a story about it (with pictures, too...

Some of the stuff you guys have experienced sort of numbs me.. I mean, makes my insides sort of sink real quick at the thought of it all. I mean, I've seen leftovers of a few fatal car-crashes, and been in those positions where people are, for no reason, beating you up or threatening to. Not fun.

Someone brought a giant beetle into the office today. Nearly shit myself.

Also saw a ghost and some other freaky stuff, and wrote a story about it (with pictures, too...

Some of the stuff you guys have experienced sort of numbs me.. I mean, makes my insides sort of sink real quick at the thought of it all. I mean, I've seen leftovers of a few fatal car-crashes, and been in those positions where people are, for no reason, beating you up or threatening to. Not fun.

I just read your story. Scared the crap out of me!

when i crashed my car 18 months ago..went through a 50mph sign and crashed into some bushes completely writing off my lovely corsa :(

saw a dog get run over years ago when at school that was pretty nasty

saw a friend get beat up - i was in a history lesson and other people in my year were on a games lesson. 2 kids went up and beat the fuk out of my mate and had a bunch of people trying to hold them off. You can imagine all the kids watchin at the classroom windows overlooking the field

When someone in my family died, i hated them so much, they always rdiculed me and took the mick. When i got the news they had been involved in a hit and run and died, I thought to myself, 'yes!! hes finally dead, party!!!' and started to laugh.

It scares me so much that i can just laugh at someone loosing their life, and actually take enjoyment out of it.

Oh and i am petrified of the dark. I went on a water ride in blackpool pleasure beach (some viking thing), it was an inside ride and in quite a few places it went pitch balck. The moment this happened I was so scared some dude was gonna jump out and stab me i screamed, and i mean screamed like a girl here!, intill the ride was over. The people infront of me were shouting at me to stop but i couldn;t, it was like someone had taken ovee my body.

Emo, that story is really quite scary. D:

I've had quite some scares in my life; the ones where you go through something and realize you could've been dead are probably some of the most surreal ones (that and ghosts and UFOs (I think I saw one as a kid)).

One thing that really scared me at the time though was seeing my dad almost getting beat up. We were at a festival and I think a band had just stopped playing so we were on our way to the side of the field for a drink. It was quite dark already and really really busy (sweaty bodies everywhere). And I don't know why it happened, but some drunk Dutch guy just started cursing at my dad and beat him. Me being a small girl (I was only like, 16 too then I think?), I couldn't do much but scream for them to stop. Luckily the friends of the drunk guy were able to pull him away and keep him from us.

Gave me a right scare, simply because I couldn't do anything, and you don't like seeing your family get hurt. =(

9/11 live was pretty damn awful and so was john terry- he looked so dead

Sign in to follow this