NEurope
Caris

Post your setup and game/DVD collection

:laughing:

Maiky, you think posting pictures of your setup online is gonna cause you to get robbed?

:laughing:

He just said he had been robbed twice the previous year, I remember him posting the pictures of the stuff that had been robbed (or was it just a list?). There was absolutely tons of stuff, if any of you had been robbed like that I'm pretty sure you would become a bit more concious of the idea of just showing the world your possessions.

i was robbed a few year back and they went to town on my house. They took everything but even I'm not worried about posting my room a Nintendo forum.

New updated set-up

18012008041.jpg

From below to top. PC, 360, GC, DVD player, Freeview, TV

18012008042.jpg

2 of the 3 visible complete shelves have DVD's, above them is 360 + GC games.

What manga are those between Death Note and Naruto?

Fooly Cooly, FLCL or Furi Kuri if you want to go hardcore.

This is the collection which keeps jayseven and I from doing any work at all

DSC00214.jpg

What Maiky (my husband) was trying to say is that not the forum members will steal it but there might be some people here just visiting that do want to steal it all.

I will put my savings on the line and if Maiky gets robbed I will re-buy everything if the robbery is directly related to posting a few pictures on here.

________

Lamborghini 400gt monza

Edited by fex

I am just telling to be a bit more carefull before you post every thing here and you come home one day and find this:

dsc00585yq0.jpg

Yup... because it was one of us from NE. Totally.

The fact is though, you don't have to have been a member for a year and posted 1000 times to see this thread, ANYONE on the internet can have a gander. So if I'd been robbed as many times as Maiky then I'd be cautious as well.

The fact is though, you don't have to have been a member for a year and posted 1000 times to see this thread, ANYONE on the internet can have a gander. So if I'd been robbed as many times as Maiky then I'd be cautious as well.

Word. He's not picking anybody out in particular, just saying that you should be cautious. Can't really blame him, really. You never know what lengths people go to, or the things that go through their minds that enable them to do certain things.

Word. He's not picking anybody out in particular, just saying that you should be cautious. Can't really blame him, really. You never know what lengths people go to, or the things that go through their minds that enable them to do certain things.

indeed especially when they know if they can get something there.

also a note for all those game fanatics like me out there. when you have a huge collection in consoles and games. and if you have some rare game items to make sure your insurance knows the exact value of it! you will be surprised/shocked on how mush you actually have in terms of money value!

the first burglary cost me 15.000,- euro and in my eyes that is still a lot of money! and i dont want any one else to suffer the same taith as i did!!

I am telling you all this because i love you all here and i just don't want to see you all get hurt in this way

caris.... n i c e O___O (i think...we have the same carpet! *high five!*)

maiky that sucks! sorry you got robbed - but on the plus - your home is really nicely decorated....? *heh...*

well i dont have much stuff left to nick now... but here it is ^__^

l_5c4ae0ed218da06e5938bd516e67f2c3.jpg

NB: not really a flowers-in-a-vase kind of girl ~ they're rejects from my mum's birthday (she hates lilies and they keep her out of my room... buahaha)

l_4dcbc6357369d91e013255634235b03c.jpg

if you see any studio ghibli movies missing... lemme know O_O HAH (i have them all O_O)

l_f7e874af8f8cdc4648dfcb4344a90507.jpg

Forgot I took this for the thread.

That's my general set-up, unless I'm using my laptop in the lounge.

I will post my set up in the next few days, still got a few things to do before Its all complete.

Fooly Cooly, FLCL or Furi Kuri if you want to go weeaboo.

There, fixed =P

----

I'm having doubts on posting my collection now with all this talk about robbing even if there is someone in our house about 24 hours every day O.o

Its 3:00am and i feel like doing somthing tedious. So here are my little collections:

Anime:

AnimeDVDs.jpg

Manga+book:

Manga.jpg

DVDs

DVDs1.jpg

DVDs2.jpg

MoreDVDs.jpg

Wii GC and PS2 games

WiiPS2andGCgames.jpg

DS games

DSgames.jpg

Xbox and Xbox360 games

Xbox360andXboxgames.jpg

there are CDs but there is about 90 of them....God help me if i even try and lay all them out on my bed.