NEurope
Caris

Post your setup and game/DVD collection

^^That's pretty cool. I like it.

I'll get pictures up tomorrow when I can get decent lighting, but I'll post a quick description:

600 odd DVDs at last count

37" Samsung LCD TV with 360, PS3 and PS2 hooked up

Oretty much every major console since the NES/Master System era (handhelds included)

A few special editions.

200 PS1 Games

I've really got to get around to posting mine sometime. I took some pictures a while back, but didn't have time to post them all, and they're rather outdated now.

Perhaps I'll take more pictures once I buy a PS3.

Although, My set up is nothing special TBH.

wow im jealous UziT, i wish i had the money to do something like that

Thank You! :D took me two years of work to get a decent setup but finally I have one :)

and JonSt! excellent collection mate ! :D

I'll have to give my room a tidy and take some photos I guess, my set up has changed a bit since I last posted in this thread. Unfortunately I still have that crappy tv!

my new setup! waited two years to post a good setup haha!

Where do you sit to paly your consoles?

Its seems a very harsh setup for your neck if its where i think it is.

Having a bit of a clearout, so thought I would take some pictures.

PS3, Xbox 360 and Sky+ HD. Plasma Telly....

Setup001.jpg

PS3 Games.....

Setup002.jpg

Blu-Rays....

Setup003.jpg

TV, PS3, 360, PS2, HDDVD Player, TV DVDs and Frank

P7251301.jpg

DVD Movies, Box Sets, Anime and Box 'o' Wires

P7251299.jpg

PS1 with Games

100_2265-1.jpg

The Retro Collection

P7251300.jpg

Top Shelf

Saints Row 2 Gun Pack, Assassins Creed Special Edition, GTA4 Special Edition, Halo 3 Legendary Edition, Sega Bass Fishing, VMU, GC Broadband Adapter, Secret of Mana, FF/GTA/Phantasy Star/MGS games, Fallout 3 Special Edition.

Second Shelf

Game Genie GB, Black GC, White Pearl GC, NES, Raving Rabbids, Master System 1, N64, Mega Drive 1, Saturn, Saturn Memory Card, Camper, PS1, Dreamcast, SNES, Playstation, Toy Cars.

Third Shelf

Steel Battalion, Steel Battalion Expansion, Steel Battalion Controller, Saturn 3d Pad (Behind right stick), Dreamcast Keyboard, Guitar Hero Mini Guitars.

4th Shelf

Game Boy Printer, Game Boy Camera x3, Game Boy Colour, Pokemon Yellow, Game Boy SP, Game Boy SP Tribal, Game Boy Colour Lime Green, Game Boy SP NES, Game Boy with Game Genie. Hidden Behind the Rock Band Drums are: Game Gear, Neo Geo Pocket Colour, Game Boy Advance.

Bottom Shelf

Steel Battalion Box full of Xbox Games.

my new setup! waited two years to post a good setup haha!

Why do you have the screen on that wall, and not above the over screen? Isn't that a bit annoying to have it at an angle? I don't know what's to the left of the desk, so maybe you sit there facing it head-on, but surely it's annoying to have a desk below it in your vision?

And to Goafer, the bunny-costume scared me for a second. Is it hanging...? I looks like someone is in it, or is it stuffed or put on a doll-thing? How much did the Darko costume cost? And that is an amazing PSOne deal.

Well, next to the desk is my bed, so I sit on my bed to watch movies/play games etc. I have limited space and I didnt help things by buying a huge ass desk!

And to Goafer, the bunny-costume scared me for a second. Is it hanging...? I looks like someone is in it, or is it stuffed or put on a doll-thing? How much did the Darko costume cost?

It's on a mannequin. It scares a lot of people, including me when I first got it!

I think it was about £200 or so.

Trying to get decent storage is a bitch. My cabinet in the pictures is a home made one, me and my dad built it. Only cost about £100 for materials and such from B&Q. The picture doesn't really do it justice, the thing is bloody massive.

Is your desk the Mikal from Ikea JonSt?

That was the original choice, but I ended up going for the Abacus from John Lewis.

I would post, but I don't really have any collection of games (most are at my parents place) or films (I don't have disk films here at all)... so kind of pointless.

Why do you have the screen on that wall, and not above the over screen? Isn't that a bit annoying to have it at an angle? I don't know what's to the left of the desk, so maybe you sit there facing it head-on, but surely it's annoying to have a desk below it in your vision?

And to Goafer, the bunny-costume scared me for a second. Is it hanging...? I looks like someone is in it, or is it stuffed or put on a doll-thing? How much did the Darko costume cost? And that is an amazing PSOne deal.

I thought someone was in it at first.

It's on a mannequin. It scares a lot of people, including me when I first got it!

I think it was about £200 or so.

Thats an expensive costume, good though. Seen it before somehere :confused:

I would post, but I don't really have any collection of games (most are at my parents place) or films (I don't have disk films here at all)... so kind of pointless.

S'not just about the collections. It's about the setup aswell. Gwangwangwangwangwangwangawngwangwan.

Okay I think I may post pictures of my desk and the TV setup I have. Although they're pretty shitty at the moment because I only recently moved in; so it the setup hasn't been "tested" with having to do work, etc.

I thought someone was in it at first.

Thats an expensive costume, good though. Seen it before somehere :confused:

It's Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko.

donnie-darko-with-frank-the-bunny.jpg

Sorry for the terrible image quality, but I don't have a good camera.

PC/Xbox 360 Setup:

hni0026.jpg

Xbox 360 Games. I never realised I had so many...and that doesn't include all my XBLA games.

hni0028.jpg

DVDs. The blurred one on the top left is Blade Runner: Final Cut.

hni0029.jpg

CDs, PC games and a DVD I missed on the last one.

hni0031.jpg

Books, DS games and stuff I can't use (N64 Expansion Pak and Game Boy games)

hni0030.jpg

I also have a DSi, but I can't take a photo of it (as it is the rubbish camera that I'm using)

Nice pics Cube, how did you get that signed version of Quicken the Heart? that's awesome. :)

Nice pics Cube, how did you get that signed version of Quicken the Heart? that's awesome. :)

The first 2000 (I think) pre-orders got them signed.