• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

ANYWHO!!!!

I've been listening to Dio's Holy Diver again lately. :D Anyone who shares this passion? :P

It's the best kareoke song of all time. The lyrics also don't make any sense :heh: I think the Killswitch Engage version is better though...

It's the best kareoke song of all time. The lyrics also don't make any sense :heh: I think the Killswitch Engage version is better though...

I was talking about the album, but yeah, the song is great too. The Killswitch version is missing one thing to be better: Ronnie James Dio's masterfull vocals. :D

I DONT LIKE MUSE

Me neither. This forum is filled with people who constantly cream over Muse as if they are some divine team of music gods, but I don't understand why.

Musically, they're good, maybe even excellent, but Matthew Bellamy destroys it with his singing. I can't stand the way he keeps on crying as if he's some emo wrist slitter in every bloody song they make. He just doesn't sing nicely; it's really annoying and I don't understand how you can listen to an entire album like that. He gets on my nerves.

As I said, musically they are quality, so I like some songs which fit his voice fairly well, but it doesn't go beyond Starlight, Supermassive Black Hole and Map of the Problematique. I have their older albums, and there's absolutely nothing on them I like.

Me neither. This forum is filled with people who constantly cream over Muse as if they are some divine team of music gods, but I don't understand why.

Musically, they're good, maybe even excellent, but Matthew Bellamy destroys it with his singing. I can't stand the way he keeps on crying as if he's some emo wrist slitter in every bloody song they make. He just doesn't sing nicely; it's really annoying and I don't understand how you can listen to an entire album like that. He gets on my nerves.

As I said, musically they are quality, so I like some songs which fit his voice fairly well, but it doesn't go beyond Starlight, Supermassive Black Hole and Map of the Problematique. I have their older albums, and there's absolutely nothing on them I like.

So your complaining that the singer sounds emotional in songs basically.

Anyway Shy Child Noise Won't Stop get it.

So now the Fray and Muse are emo? According to this thread, anyone who sings about anything negative, uses a serious voice, uses the word 'love' or 'cry', wears a black tshirt, has hair, plays a guitar or will one day die is emo....

So now the Fray and Muse are emo? According to this thread, anyone who sings about anything negative, uses a serious voice, uses the word 'love' or 'cry', wears a black tshirt, has hair, plays a guitar or will one day die is emo....

In the mean time half the people calling bands emo will have never heard of Rites of Spring.

Haven't you seen the HTSAL video, it's so fecking depressing so many people crying.

Their far from an Emo band it's just that video....

Just got back from Wembley after seeing Muse. They were amazing!

Doors opened at 3pm for some strange reason so we just went to a pub till about 7pm cos the support was rubbish.

I managed to catch about the last 4 songs of My Chemical Romance and I'm sorry any MCR fans on here but they were awful. I coudn't stand them before but after seeing them live damn I dislike them even more.

Anyway, Muse. Brilliant all the way through. Great night but the highlight for me was when they did Plug In Baby towards the end. Everyone was waiting for it and they didn't disappoint!

Great drunken night tipped off with live music from a great band in an amazing stadium :)

Just got back from Wembley after seeing Muse. They were amazing!

Doors opened at 3pm for some strange reason so we just went to a pub till about 7pm cos the support was rubbish.

I managed to catch about the last 4 songs of My Chemical Romance and I'm sorry any MCR fans on here but they were awful. I coudn't stand them before but after seeing them live damn I dislike them even more.

Anyway, Muse. Brilliant all the way through. Great night but the highlight for me was when they did Plug In Baby towards the end. Everyone was waiting for it and they didn't disappoint!

Great drunken night tipped off with live music from a great band in an amazing stadium :)

Of course those who went Saturday had Citizen Erased which makes that one better.

I didn't get to go see any though:cry: .

Also rubbish support? It was Biffy Clyro, Shy Child and My Chemical Romance are all awesome bands.

Been digging The Dears again today. They really are amazing. Also on the recent: Springsteen's Born To Run album is fantastic. Really tight thematic piece, with some crackin tunes. Marvin Gaye has also been making something of a comeback on my pc of late: my re-steal of my dad's Let's Get It On has been much appreciated. I also have the brilliant What's Going On?.

I'd also like to announce that I've finally got in to The Dark Side of The Moon, after untold years of generally wondering why the fuck people find Pink Floyd interesting. Turns out they're actually worth spending ear time with, afterall.

Finally, Performance's album (We Are) Performance is out Tomorrow. Unfortunately, you have to buy a copy online or get your arse to a gig to get one of the fairly limited release.

Couple of pics I took on my phone last night:

DSC00733.jpg

Walking down the stairs after going to the toilet.... ooo thank god for that MCR have finished.

DSC00742.jpg

Random.

DSC00749.jpg

Another Random.

I got some videos of Feeling good, Starlight and Invincible but I can't be arsed to upload them :heh:

I was stood about halfway so I had easy access to the bar. I ran forward when Plug In Baby came on tho, Man that was awesome.

Buy it and I will personally hunt you down and slap you in the face with a planet.

Which planet will be decided later.

(goes to hide the album I bought a month ago)

Her new album is great btw (imo)

I've already mentioned it, but its just too good not to mention again, go and buy Paramore's new album Riot!

(goes to hide the album I bought a month ago)

Her new album is great btw (imo)

I've already mentioned it, but its just too good not to mention again, fo and buy Paramore's new album Riot!

Oi haggis! what you reckon of the jap song i sent ya a while back?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!