Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight I gotta cut...

LOOSE, FOOTLOOSE!

..I'm sorry. It's just I read about how they were fast tracking the musical remake again, and I had to download the original track. I have a question though - with the remake, will Efron be singing certain songs? (I've only ever seen parts of original, but I assumed if it's a full musical (and a vague remake of the stage version) this time some of the songs would be sung by him?)

Gah, I've got Infinity 2008 by Guru Josh Project stuck in my head, as it was playing in the USSU club earlier. To it's credit, it's an awesome song to dance to, with nice little slow bits giving you a chance to get your breath back/drink, and then jump like there's no tomorrow again - I was right below the stage at the front when the song came on, so jumping is the only option due to the sardine-like conditions up there.

Gah, I've got Infinity 2008 by Guru Josh Project stuck in my head, as it was playing in the USSU club earlier. To it's credit, it's an awesome song to dance to, with nice little slow bits giving you a chance to get your breath back/drink, and then jump like there's no tomorrow again - I was right below the stage at the front when the song came on, so jumping is the only option due to the sardine-like conditions up there.

Haha, it's definitely worthy of anthem status by now, it's a huge hit in all the clubs down here in Bournemouth too. Damn catchy.

To coincide with the release of the deluxe version of her album on monday, Leona is performing on tonights Xfactor.

She's releasing her cover of Snow Patrols "Run" as a single, and will be apparently performing it tonight and it will then be released for download after(Though, there's mixed reports as to whether it will be that, or "Forgive me".

I absolutely loved her Live Lounge cover of the song (It stayed on their A-List for ageees), and she beat the crap out of an already fantastic song with her performance. The studio version is also rather good.

Not bad. Not my personal choice in music though (not really a fan of the "lets be dramatic! hit the high notes and wallow your voice!" style).

The live lounge version actually sounds emotional, much more so than the studio version for sure. Apparently the live version she sings on "Diva's 2" on ITV sometime soon is utterly fantastic. I'll wait to see it, before I give an opinion though.

Still, it would of been nice to see her album have songs like this.

I liked the live lounge version, heard the studio one already, which is ok, but not as good.

----

One of my favourite stage performances...just so fucking over the top and awesome. I like the song enough, but the fact that the bitch did that just makes me clap.

(I also hate when people say that they find it "offensive")

(n.b it's 9 mins long, theres a dance intro thing, so you can skip to like 3.30 to watch the actual song)

This was of course edited out in america....

Leona - Run - Live on the Xfactor

I just caught this on youtube, and I got an eargasm. Fuck me, she can belt out a tune. Danni looked as though she was going to cry at the end which made me giggle a little.

Can't believe someone sounding that good came out of the Xfactor. She beats Mariah Carey hands down in terms of vocal power now. (See her performance last week on the show). She can actually emote songs, unlike Carey.

Leona - Run - Live on the Xfactor

I just caught this on youtube, and I got an eargasm. Fuck me, she can belt out a tune. Danni looked as though she was going to cry at the end which made me giggle a little.

Can't believe someone sounding that good came out of the Xfactor. She beats Mariah Carey hands down in terms of vocal power now. (See her performance last week on the show). She can actually emote songs, unlike Carey.

My brother said that on the week Mariah Carey was on Xfactor.

Stereophonics - My Own Worst Enemy

awesome new song by stereophonics :D

Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy (Or, "F-U-C-K Me")

I want to pre-order the album after hearing this, I love it. I wish the new single "Circus" would leak!

(I'm aware the first and second verses are the same and they've randomly extended the end to an extent that it's annoying, but it's a leaked/messed with version and is pretty good quality, so take it or leave it. :smile: )

Heard her song 'womanizer' earlier (in a promo for Gossip Girl) and its annoyingly catchy. Had to listen to a remix of it to flush it out of my brain. Crap song, but damn catchy.

I'm still in love with Louis XIV's 'There's a Traitor In This Room'.

Glass on the carpet, your legs on the couch

And all you wanted is my love in your mouth

Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy (Or, "F-U-C-K Me")

I want to pre-order the album after hearing this, I love it. I wish the new single "Circus" would leak!

(I'm aware the first and second verses are the same and they've randomly extended the end to an extent that it's annoying, but it's a leaked/messed with version and is pretty good quality, so take it or leave it. :smile: )

Urgh that is so disgustingly catchy. I want it now.

Urgh that is so disgustingly catchy. I want it now.

I just aquired the actual full song, and it's even catchier if that's possible. If this isn't the third single, the record company aren't doing their job right.

I'm listening to "Circus" now - she sounds amazingly like Madonna, it's a little creepy. This could easily be a madonna track from the present "Hard Candy" era. It's much less annoyingly catchy than "Womanizer", and it actually seems to have meaning rather than "Womanizer" which is a bit of a shitty female empowerment anthem.

It's nice to hear the album seems to have an over confident, fuck off if you don't like me I'm awesome kind of attitude. The whole "It's Britney Bitch" thing would of worked a whole lot better if she had sounded like she does now. It's a nice change to the whole "I hump lots of men" tone of Blackout.

Oh, and this is "Circus". (Crappy quality, but yeah..). Prepare for it to be everywhere in December. Whether that's a good or bad thing, I'm not sure.