• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Only have 2,137 plays since Aug 2006. I sorta abandoned/forgot about it until earlier this year.

I just wonder how many of those plays are of my collection of J-Pop/J-Rock songs. Hopefully not as many as my top three artists (Radiohead, Foo Fighters and Jeff Buckley) combined.

Let's look...

*calculates*

Out of 2,137 plays...

...816 plays are of J-Pop/J-Rock artists. :blush:

I did read your earlier post but ran out of time to reply - had to go shopping. For other things I'm in to, check out my Last.FM - it has what I listen to, though also has what I listened to up to 3 years ago, when I went through a major Panic! At The Disco phase, so that's why they're still my top band. :heh:

You can remove single artists from your list.

You can remove single artists from your list.

I was considering it, but I do listen to them every now and then. On top of that, I consider it part of my musical history I suppose. It'll be nice to look back on in a few years, or once I've forgotton about it or something :D

Anyone else here that Jennifer Hudson's mum and brother were shot?

Sounds awful...and apparently her nephew has been kidnapped too. Considering she just started her commercial solo career, I wonder what this'll do.

Shame that these things happen.

*mutters "Gun laws" then leaves*

Anyone else here that Jennifer Hudson's mum and brother were shot?

Sounds awful...and apparently her nephew has been kidnapped too. Considering she just started her commercial solo career, I wonder what this'll do.

Shame that these things happen.

*mutters "Gun laws" then leaves*

who?

aaanyway, yeah! Manchester! Mogwai! Fucking hell it was cool. You know it's a good gig when you can feel every single subtlety of the bass lines in your lungs and every high note feels like static on the hairs of your arms.

I've never felt anything like it- the last song of the set felt like some kind of sonic weaponry; the bass was so thick and heavy that the air seemed dense with the sound of it. I felt like someone was sitting on my chest, and I couldn't even breathe properly. Hell, something seemed up with my sinus' and I thought I may be about to have a nosebleed.

Fuck it was good.

Fuck me...Fury is such an amazing song by Muse, They really do need to play it live more often, it's one of the few songs that still give me "that" spine shiver when I hear it. I often forget about it aswell - wasn't it a Japan only bonus track?

Agreed! I wish I could have been at that gig, it's quite rare for them to play it. :/

I believe it was originally meant to be on Abso, but they cut it at the last minute. Then it ended up as the bonus track for Japan.

*Looks up info* Yup, it got shunned for The Small Print instead.

Source: http://www.musewiki.org/Fury_(song)

Agreed! I wish I could have been at that gig, it's quite rare for them to play it. :/

I believe it was originally meant to be on Abso, but they cut it at the last minute. Then it ended up as the bonus track for Japan.

*Looks up info* Yup, it got shunned for The Small Print instead.

Source: http://www.musewiki.org/Fury_(song)

Much as I like Fury, TSP is waaaay better :smile:

Off to see Vampire Weekend tonight. I've seen them before but that was before their album was out so didnt really know too much about them. But I absolutely love the album so tonight is gonna be good :)

Keep meaning to check them out after they got all that hubbub a while ago. Enjoy anywho :D

Oh and I wish I could see Louis XIV live. Although I'm sure I'd just imagine it to be filthier than it actually would be.

But for now im going to listen to crap but fun pop :D

Shiny Toy Guns new ablum is out.

1. When Did This Storm Begin

2. Money For That

3. I Owe You A Love Song

4. Ghost Town

5. It Became A Lie On You

6. Ricochet!

7. Season Of Love

8. Poison

9. Blown Away

10. Turned To Real Life

11. Frozen Oceans

Single :yay:

Why is Exile In Guyville being rehyped all of a sudden?

I mean, she released the collectors edition this year. Did she suddenly realise it was really good or something; had an urge to sing the songs again?

Because she just joined her new record label, who wanted to start off strong, by rereleasing Exile, with new features, like the DVD and extra tracks, and to be fair, it had official run out of print.

That said, It's unlikely she'll go back to that sound, she prefers her slick and happy pop music now. She said she agreed to sing the entire of her first album live again because she was past the pain she felt when writing it all those years ago etc.

Shiny Toy Guns new ablum is out.

1. When Did This Storm Begin

2. Money For That

3. I Owe You A Love Song

4. Ghost Town

5. It Became A Lie On You

6. Ricochet!

7. Season Of Love

8. Poison

9. Blown Away

10. Turned To Real Life

11. Frozen Oceans

Single :yay:

I've listened to the album a couple of times and I have to say that there are only gimmers of what they once were.