• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Seriously, hip hop is stale as shit. Occasionally you get people who are amazing and blow you away but I find that it is rare, the way I see it is, there is only so far you can go with hip hop before going crazy and becoming something else, the genre seems kind of restricted. But if you want to prove me wrong and post a crapton of hip hop you think contradicts everything I have said I will be more than happy to be proved wrong.

That's the curse of hip-hop... 95% of good hip hop artists will make one good album and then suck for the rest of their career. It's a corrupt genre.

But yeah, you know about my posting method, so... why bother with posting the list if you already know what's coming and are probably gonna ignore it, right? : peace:

That list is, well, highly debatable... The lack of While The City Sleeps We Rule The Streets, Mercury, Puzzle, Sam's Town, or Hot Fuss has left me thoroughly disappointed. Still, that's what I get for liking relatively unknown bands.

On the subject, are there any other Biffy Clyro fans here abouts?

That list is, well, highly debatable... The lack of While The City Sleeps We Rule The Streets, Mercury, Puzzle, Sam's Town, or Hot Fuss has left me thoroughly disappointed. Still, that's what I get for liking relatively unknown bands.

On the subject, are there any other Biffy Clyro fans here abouts?

Given that it was British albums its not really suprising the Killers arent inlcuded.

I think you need to remember that the british public voted for the list. Which basically means the majority of people who voted were young, misinformed adolescents with questionable taste in music and a lack of knowledge on what truely constitutes as being "good".

And Oasis have gone to pot recently, but Definetly Maybe in particular is a fine album

Jay Z?

I thought Polyphonic Spree were the Christian types. The Killers? They're mormon aren't they. Panic?

I think its more of a 'I hate these bands thus they're gay' kinda list.

Polyphonic Spree are the loving Christian type. Clearly the website owners are the hating Christian type though.