NEurope

I keep getting moaned at my some of my mates for having a multiple genre music taste. What's wrong with listening to different sounds rather than listening to just one?

Makes no sense to me.

I keep getting moaned at my some of my mates for having a multiple genre music taste. What's wrong with listening to different sounds rather than listening to just one?

Makes no sense to me.

Yeah there is nothing wrong with wide taste in music.

I love listening all kinds of music. :yay:

Makes no sense to me.

can work both ways.. when you learn an instrument you usually start realising what is shit and what is not.

Oh dear. :/ Although I do like experimentation in bands, so I'll reserve judgment. ^^
It's actually quite good stuff, much like the acoustic CD on In Your Honor was fantastic. I just wondered what happened to all the guitar screams, which don't appear all that much as they used to.

I don't get the Foo Fighters fuss. They're so... AVERAGE. Everything about their songs is so... patterned and... formulaic.

Just got Kanye's new album :D

God i really hope it's good. I absolutely love college dropout and Late Registration.

Just listening to Kanye's new album, because Goron told me to go and find it right this second!

Also, i'm well excited, because the new Cobra Starship album comes out next month!

I like the new Kanye album. It am good

yeah i've just finished listening to it and it's bloody brilliant.

'Champion', 'Stronger', 'Homecoming' and 'Big Brother' are all great tracks! Didn't like 'Drunk n Hot Girls' though...reckon it would have been better if the beat was faster.

I tried to make my mum believe The Dull Flame Of Desire by Bjork was the best song I've ever heard, but she wasn't having it.

But seriously, if remixed with a real beat in the background, it could be the greatest song ever.

I don't get the Foo Fighters fuss. They're so... AVERAGE. Everything about their songs is so... patterned and... formulaic.

Tell that to everyone who owns "The Colour And The Shape", easily their best album...

DICKHEAD!LOL!

I love Scatman John!

He's so awesome, my newest favourite is 'Ichi Ni San.. Go!'

Brilliant!

Here's the Youtube vid if you want to check it out

Ichi Ni San Go

The new Foo album is really quite boring. They make the odd good song, and CATS is a pretty nice album. But the new one is pretty rubbish.

New Jimmy Eat World album is out 16th October, and theres a leak of demo's of the new songs. Much better than the new Foo album!

Also due this autumn is the new Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly album, which I'm really looking forward too.

But no Radiohead till next year :(

Also due this autumn is the new Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly album, which I'm really looking forward too.

Awesome .

Quite hard... these three people's music I connect the most with though...

Untitled-2.png

Morrissey.jpg

ThomYorke.jpg

So, what do you all think of the new James Blunt song?

It's called 1973.

It's not too bad, in my opinion, especially from him. Its actually rather catchy. :smile:

Man this is difficult the first 2 came to mind straight away, the 3rd however after thinking about is the most inspiring personally for me.

dave_grohl_narrowweb__300x459,0.jpg

Because The Foo Fighters and Nirvana are my two favouite bands pretty much.

C_Cash4.jpg

Just something about his voice and the way he sings so awesome.

aphex_twin.jpeg

Aphex Twin really does inspire me to want to make music whenever I listen to it.

scatman.jpg

Scatman John, his songs are so inspiring and have got me through a lot of hard times. R.I.P Scatman! Your a legend! : peace: :bowdown::yay:

It's actually quite good stuff, much like the acoustic CD on In Your Honor was fantastic. I just wondered what happened to all the guitar screams, which don't appear all that much as they used to.

Oh, that's ok then! ^^ And I'm guessing the guitar screams are toned down because they want to try something a bit different. Sounds like it'll be great though. *Awaits with anticipation. :grin:*

Tell that to everyone who owns "The Colour And The Shape", easily their best album...

Amen to that! ^^