NEurope

I seen them live Mr Paul.

I think you should listen to the album "The New Fellas".

Yeah listen to him. :p

The cribs are amazing live!

That's good to hear :)

Should be buying my ticket to see them at Southampton Guildhall tomorrow then :D

I saw the cribs with Maximo park and Kaiser Chiefs, they were mint, i'm sure the singer was pissed.

I saw the cribs with Maximo park and Kaiser Chiefs, they were mint, i'm sure the singer was pissed.

its not like it was dragon force where they drink on stage (lol) and cheers for the list of tracks man

02. The City Is At War and 08. One Day Robots Will Cry should be good, i like the names =)

You did AshMat?

Was it at the Manchester Apollo?

Because i was at Manchester Apollo that show the cribs, Maximo park and Kaiser Chiefs. :o

Screw the Cribs, I would kill to see Maximo Park and Kaiser Chiefs in the same night! :D

Dante: It was at the Manchester Apollo

Dom: No problem.

Also, in November i'm off to the MEN to see The Young Ones, We Are Scientists and Kaiser Chiefs, that should be awesome.

And Editors next month.

I don't know if I should see Arcade Fire at the SECC, I havn't got their new album but I loved their first.

It doesn't help it's £23 and my friend (who is the only person I know IRL who likes them) saw them at T in the Park and was disapointed.

I don't know if I should see Arcade Fire at the SECC, I havn't got their new album but I loved their first.

It doesn't help it's £23 and my friend (who is the only person I know IRL who likes them) saw them at T in the Park and was disapointed.

To be honest I wasn't that impressssed with them when I saw them at Reading Festival. Everyone was raving about how amazing they were but I found them pretty average. However if you really like em, you probably would enjoy it.

Saw them at leeds, i thought they were pretty good.

They do put on an interesting show.

Dante: It was at the Manchester Apollo

I made a mistake with the area but i did go to Manchester Apollo on the 15/09/05.

they were amazing at T in the Park :)

they were even better at the Barrowlands ;)

I hate not having mates with good music taste means I can't go see Shy Child at Leadmill unless I go on my bill.

Sometimes seeing bands on your own is fun, and you meet cool people.

Also, you can always force a friend to go with you and form them into someone with good music taste.

Which reminds me i need to book tickets to see you say party! we say die! on my own.

Oh dear Britney Spears is gonna show up on my lastfm because i wanted see just how bad It feels Nice really is.

Also Regina Spektor - Soviet Kitsch is quickly becoming one of my favourite albums.

Might just go on my own or buy 2 tickets and see if any mates are interested if it free.

i downloaded Begin to Hope today. how does that compare to others? I have a feeling that this very same question inflamed an entire page last week but I forget which.

AGH! *screams*

Soveit Kitsch is amazing/awesome. Begin To Hope isn't. It's great, but it really is nothing on Soviet Kitsch.

It's a more produced sound, and it's what got me into her, and I found myself defending it, but soon realised that Soviet Kitsch is sooooooo much better.

After many listens to both, Begin To Hope "begins" to sound lifeless, kinda. Like she's not as interested in it.

I don't own any others, though.

AGH! *screams*

Soveit Kitsch is amazing/awesome. Begin To Hope isn't. It's great, but it really is nothing on Soviet Kitsch.

It's a more produced sound, and it's what got me into her, and I found myself defending it, but soon realised that Soviet Kitsch is sooooooo much better.

After many listens to both, Begin To Hope "begins" to sound lifeless, kinda. Like she's not as interested in it.

I don't own any others, though.

Told ya!:yay: :yay:

No. There are a few video blogs on the net of the guys in the studio doing stupid shit, but no music to speak of so far. I have got high hopes for this one. Come Clarity was a step in the right direction after Soundtrack To Your Escape, so here's hoping that they can build on that.

I hear 50 has decided to cancel his European performances because he was outsold by West...LOL!

i also hear he got his record label to buy 300,000 copies of the album, which personally I find hilarious.