NEurope

Do not speak of what you do not know. =)

Well, I just said that because I just like that genre of music in general. If it's anything like their last album, it'll be good. I don't see why they'd want to go too much in a different direction tbh...

Come Clarity wasn't very good. It had the odd interesting song. Crawl Through Knives was good. Take This Life was fun for a while. Come Clarity had a pretty good opening, but thats about it. It was a hell of a lot better than Soundtrack, but I kept clutching at things to like about that album. Their first 6 albums were all infinitely better.

Come Clarity wasn't very good. It had the odd interesting song. Crawl Through Knives was good. Take This Life was fun for a while. Come Clarity had a pretty good opening, but thats about it. It was a hell of a lot better than Soundtrack, but I kept clutching at things to like about that album. Their first 6 albums were all infinitely better.

QFT. :indeed:

how good is Hadouken! - Leap Of Faith?

I'm on my 58th play since I got home. Plus 42 plays on my ipod whilst at college and the large amount of plays Media Player wouldn't count yesterday.

QFT. :indeed:

Well I liked it, and like some of their other stuff (haven't heard all of it.) So there. :p

Well I liked it, and like some of their other stuff (haven't heard all of it.) So there. :p

It still sucks.

EDIT:

I mean... Come Clarity is just a fucking weak pop-metal album. No soul there. Same thing (although 10 times worse) for Soundtrack. They just went completely downhill after Reroute.

Gwen Stefani was fucking amazing. Defintion of putting on a show. And the crowd interaction was awesome. Actually sitting doen on peoples laps in the crowd. And those Japanese harajuku girls like came right up to us.

Way better than I expected (new album's kinda iffy), and just WAAAA! generally.

I went to the Gwen Stefani concert last night.

It was awesome.

Literally 15 times better than her album, since she changed most the songs so they are actually good to listen to.

The atmosphere was amazing, because she was so intimate with the crowd. She actually came into the crowd during "Cool" and got everyone to sing into the microphone.

I still can't really listen to the album, because it's really bad, but the concert was actually awesome.

Gwen Stefani was fucking amazing. Defintion of putting on a show. And the crowd interaction was awesome. Actually sitting doen on peoples laps in the crowd. And those Japanese harajuku girls like came right up to us.

Way better than I expected (new album's kinda iffy), and just WAAAA! generally.

SNAP!!

:awesome:

Woo, just found out Michelle Branch is going to bring out a new solo CD, rather than a new one with The Wreckers. Woo.

I can't help but notice the best thing about the MOBO awards is they keep playing Dizzee Rascal before announcing the nominations.

I can't help but notice the best thing about the MOBO awards is they keep playing Dizzee Rascal before announcing the nominations.

Robin whatever his name is song sucks. Terrible. Oooh, I'll sing like my balls are in a vice.

The much touted X-factor winner Leona's first single

Bleeding Love

On another note, I bought Kanye Wests album. I've not listened to it yet mind.

The much touted X-factor winner Leona's first single

Bleeding Love

On another note, I bought Kanye Wests album. I've not listened to it yet mind.

Don't like it.

Well, I never really liked her on the X Factor, even though she has a great voice. Just not my style of music I guess.

She will flop like every other X Factor winner

No way, even though I don't like her music, there is no way in hell she'll flop. Her voice is fantastic + she's constantly appearing on shows in America and everyone seems to love her.

She has been different to all the other winners by not releasing an album of covers a month after winning.

Carl Davis, Danja, Ne-Yo, Simom Cowell (obviously) and Kayne West wants to do a song with her aswell. There's more, but I've gone blank.

Whats your source? Wikipedia LOL

Nope, that was on Pop Idol (America) when she was announced to be performing on the show.

(Yes, I'm that sad, I watched some of it on ITV2)

I dont really care about her music, as I wont listen too it regardless. But I do accept she is talented and it annoys me she will do sooo shit, as it basically says these talent shows are worthless bar seeing retards at the audition stages.

I cannot really imagined somebody listing producers on an American Idol show, sounds like bullshit. Funny Wikipedia has exactly what you said on there

If I could find a video for you I would. Simon cowell was "bigging her up" on the show when ryan whatever his name is said she was going to be performing.

If you don't belive me, not my problem.

Anyways, The Plain White T's are awesome!

Funny Wikipedia has exactly what you said on there

Wikipedia isn't *all* lies.

Tbh, I don't know why anyone would want to make up stuff about Leona Lewis anyway. Shes hardly a controversial topic.

-----------------------

My top 10 albums of all time:

1. Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill

2. Garbage - Bleed Like Me

3. Regina Spektor - Soviet Kitsch

4. Bjork - Vespertine

5. Catatonia - Greatest Hits Disc 2 (I regard this as an bone fida album because most of the songs on it were previously unreleased)

6. Catatonia - International Velvet

7. Bjork - Volta

8. Garbage - Beautiful Garbage

9. Cansei De Ser Sexy - CSS

10. Garbage - Version 2.0

Can I post my favourite albums of the moment, rather than all time, my tastes are always changing.

my favourite albums~

takeshi nishimo - monolouge

frou frou - details

gorillaz - gorillaz

madeleine peyroux - careless love

terra naomi - virtually

explosions in the sky - all of a sudden i miss everyone

modest mouse - good news for people who love bad news

mummy the peep show - electric roller girl

and the lilo and stitch soundtrack :)

cant give you my all time favourite albums - that list chops and changes aaaaaall the time :3 so there's my favourites right now... i'm also listening to imogen heap ~

These guys sound like a less polished Editors. if Edith Bowman gets behind them and gets them on the Radio 1 A-List then I can see them doing something, but otherwise, bands like this just aren't going to get enough hits on their myspace to warrant them getting anywhere near Jo Whiley's show. And that's key if you want to shift units. Just ask Hard- Fi

Genius. gave me a proper chuckle :)

In no real order:

Foo Fighters : The Colour And The Shape

Nirvana : Nevermind

At The Drive-In : Relationship Of Command

The Prodigy : Music For The Jilted Generation

PJ Harvey : Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea

Johnny Cash : American IV - The Man Comes Around

Tool : Aenima

The Stone Roses : The Stone Roses

Rage Against The Machine : Rage Against The Machine

Faithless : Reverance

Something like that anyway, 10 is a real struggle though.