NEurope

I've worked out all I do all in my life is wait until the next time I'm listening to Cloudbusting.

New video from Hot Chip

Genius.

Directed by Peter Serafinowicz for those who like him (Rez)

Utterly thrilling. Been watching a lot more music videos recently, after realising that they aren't always made-for-MTV shit.

I Feel Better is Hot Hot Chip in any case. I adore the album.

Haven't posted in here for a while, gosh, the trials and tribulations of not having a mac and Spotify...

Have One / Three on Me is so utterly stunning. Lying in the sun listening to it is just bliss.

ffc954fbf26998b756cfb3e2aff21e2e.png

I was offered a free ticket to Four Tet the other night. Had to turn it down. Cired myself to sleep.

He should get his girlfriend in on a Lonely Island track. I'd buy that. :p

MGMT's new album just hit the net. Gonna give it a decent whirl tomorrow and see what it's like, but if it's anything like Flash Delirium I'm in for a treat, as I love that track.

Also, seeing Frank Turner on Wednesday. : peace: :bouncy:

Quite like the new Dillinger Album. Atypically melodic for them though, which ain't a bad thing, they do it well, just that you have certain expectations when you hear a Dillinger record, and while this does all that, it has a bloody piano solo in the middle. Weird. Still, one listen and I really enjoyed it. We'll see if its a keeper.

Found me some awesome 8bit RATM:

Woah, love it. Is there anywhere to download the mp3s?

I'm listening to the end of a Joanna Newsom concert being streamed live over the internet.

She's really built on the sound of the album. I'm annoyed I missed the majority of the show (apparently Kingfisher caused the world to end with you), she's just playing the title track atm.

---

I love how cheesily good/funny bearing in mind the context this is:

Edited by chairdriver
Automerged Doublepost

This might be a long shot but does anybody else like Eric B and Rakim?

The Libertines are apparently reforming to play Reading/Leeds festival this year along with Blink 182, Arcade Fire and GnR. Very much tempted to go.

Not fussed about Guns and Roses but the libs and Blink are two of my favourite bands who I have been dying to see again since they both split up. Arcade Fire are always awesome live too. Throw into the mix bands such as the Maccabees and for me it's looking like a tasty lineup.

assuming Pete isn't on remand again ;)

Arcade Fire are stunning live, hope they make a jaunt up to Glasgow :)

Ke$has Tik Tok on a guitar with voicebox. A shit song made awesome. Sounds like Daft Punk to me.

It's finally twigged why Daft Punk wear helmets (apart from the fact that they're awesome):

This might be a long shot but does anybody else like Eric B and Rakim?

As in "Paid in Full", hell yeah, that's a slice of classy old school golden age hip-hop right there.

Got the free download of Pheonix live from the Observer, it is pretty good. It give a completely different view of them than I got from the album. In other news I went to buy Joanna Newsom the other day on the repeated recommendations of this thread and found it sold out. Guess I'm getting paid on Friday so I may just have to try again.

I'm seeing Phoenix live on Monday. They're phenomenal live.

As in "Paid in Full", hell yeah, that's a slice of classy old school golden age hip-hop right there.

Yeah :hehe:

I really really like follow the leader.

Synthesiser!

That wasn't a random post. ;)

Shush I was away for two days remember? :p

Yeah it's really quite brilliant.

I'm scared that more people aren't listening to her.