N-Europe

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

flameboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the nicely put together FMV bits look great, shame the actual game looks like total crap!

Meh FMVs, almost anyone can make decent FMVs nowadays. Not mindblowing, but decent anyway. Graphic wise it looks better in motion, and as long as the gameplay's good, count me in.

Meh FMVs, almost anyone can make decent FMVs nowadays. Not mindblowing, but decent anyway. Graphic wise it looks better in motion, and as long as the gameplay's good, count me in.

The sad thing is, we've all seen what the Wii can do. It's a great console if people take their time and put in a bit of effort.

Games aren't just about the gameplay, it's about a complete package. I love my car and I want it to drive well, but it wouldn't be the same if it didn't look great too.

SEGA are a well respected developer who have a long history. That history is rapidly turning to dust because of efforts like this.

The sad thing is, we've all seen what the Wii can do. It's a great console if people take their time and put in a bit of effort.

Games aren't just about the gameplay, it's about a complete package. I love my car and I want it to drive well, but it wouldn't be the same if it didn't look great too.

SEGA are a well respected developer who have a long history. That history is rapidly turning to dust because of efforts like this.

I think they're already dust :laughing:

I wonder what it means! :eek:

Nothing. We also saw some HD shot for Cube games. Pedrocasilva explained it in detail how this is done but all I seem to recall is that it's just a special function to tell the console to put out in HD for screenshots. At that resolution it wouldn't be playable.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, thank god. At least the graphics look worthy, finally textures! I wish they'd incorporate the bloom lighting that makes Mario, Dewy and Metroid look so good, though, that would make a big difference. I pray this game doesn't dissappoint in comparison to the first.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!