NEurope
flameboy

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

nightseq5.jpg

well here's an image from the latest NOM, rumours an boards such as NeoGAF certain that its nights, what does every one else think?!

I'm confused about the text in your post, Flamedude. Did you mean to put N-europe, or was it a NOM/ONM typo?

I'll believe this new information when I see it. Don't trust ONM one bit anymore.

I'm confused about the text in your post, Flamedude. Did you mean to put N-europe, or was it a NOM/ONM typo?

I'll believe this new information when I see it. Don't trust ONM one bit anymore.

yeah my mistake! sorted it cheers : peace:

Are those yellow thingies lights reflections or what?

Was that printed in their April edition? I really hope for their sake its not an April Fools' joke....

next month is April. :hmm:

Yeah, thats what I was thinking. If ONM go ahead and say that Nights is coming, and it isn't, well I'm gonna fucking go and burn down their HQ. Tbh, it's a totally shit magazine anyway.

Hmm looks like Nights. Obviously I'd prefer Shenmue III but if Nights is the game then at least Sega are doing something the fans want. Although I don't trust Sonic Team to make a good game anymore.

Oh wait!

I guess it will be Super Mario Galaxy.

:bowdown:

Hmm, I don't know. I refuse to believe that ONM will come up with some exclusive info, especially as this sounds pretty big. I say big disappointment awaits.

I don't care because we'll find out what it is on the net in a few days.

Oh wait!

I guess it will be Super Mario Galaxy.

I don't really think the Mario series is a 'classic game making a long overdue return'.

Sunshine was only a couple of years ago,

and the article sounds like it is referring to a 'series' with only one title, something which has stayed a classic game i.e. only released in the NES/SNES/Mega Drive etc... era!

Nah, I don't really think the Mario series is a;

'classic game making a long overdue return'

Sunshine was only a couple of years ago, and the article sounds like it is referring to something which has stayed a classic game i.e. only released in the NES/SNES/Mega Drive etc... era!

But then there's so many holes in that argument. I personally would say we've seen classics on the Gamecube and N64. But then, that's another argument.

I'm willing to bet hard cash that NGamer have probably got the same "exclusive" (as pictured above, in fact) and that they get their issue out first. Also, somehow I doubt it's nights, or even a Sega project. But we shall see.

Have never known NIGHTS - but I'm willing to see what SEGA can do to convince me - but maybe they're talking about Super mario galaxy? NGamer had the same prediction with an image of the galaxy, and this one looks alike. And Super Mario 12! is long overdue...

But then there's so many holes in that argument. I personally would say we've seen classics on the Gamecube and N64. But then, that's another argument.
This is a classic with a long overdue return though.

Anyways, It's the April mag, it's probably no more than a NIGHTS April fools!

And Super Mario 12! is long overdue...
If you meant Mario 128, that was Pikmin;

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=17790&type=wmv&pl=game

After their rather loose definition of "exclusive information" (month-old Zelda screen shots) I question their ability with phrases such as "long overdue classic."

If you meant Mario 128, that was Pikmin;

Sigh... You all know what I meant but yet you need to take it the literal route - I meant the succesor to the Mario Franchise. Pikmin is Pikmin and I know that - I would have said Pikmin if I meant that project...

Super Mario 128 is actually refering to Super Mario 64 2 - the real succesor to Mario 64...

Stars = Space

Planet + Space = Galaxy

I think he means the number of main Mario games Retro Link.

Stars = Space

Planet + Space = Galaxy

I think he means the number of main Mario games Retro Link.

NGamer:

NEXT MONTH

It's a big one. And, yep, the picture's a hint

We can't talk about it. Yet. But you don't want to miss what we're revealing in NGamer issue 9...

Plus:

Review Paradise, Mario Galaxy and more, Episode Nine of NGTV and a little something extra.

---

So, It doesn't look like it's referring to Super Mario Galaxy. They say they can't talk about it (which sounds like they can't even say the name), then say they are also giving us some new info on Super Mario Galaxy.