Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Great Moan Thread

Stocka

Come in for all your moaning about anything, as we all have something to moan about at some point, and getting it out usually makes you feel better.

I'm fed up with bloody AS work right now, I feel like if I put a load of effort into revising I get nothing back.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

I'm fed up with not having a job!

I'm fed up that i can't see my girlfriend more than a few days every couple of months!

I'm fed up with Birmingham City doing so well in the Championship, with the other promotion-hopeful teams losing to weaker opposition. The Bluenoses think they're the dogs bollocks, when they're just bollocks. Especially their bollocks co-owners. One of which stated that the club will move into a 60,000 seater stadium called "The City Of Birmingham Stadium", that will seat a bigger capacity than Aston Villa's Villa Park Stadium which would probably mean that "The City Of Birmingham Stadium" will host football matches for the 2012 London Olympics instead of Villa Park, and will also host Internationals and Cup Finals. Although Villa Park has planning permission to increase the capacity to over 50,000 and will also get funding for the 2012 Olympics.

This is all because Birmingham City are this massive club, who have been extremely successful in the past, much more successful than Aston Villa, and feel it is a travesty they are playing in a stadium that can only hold 30,000. [/sarcasm]

Sorry that's it a football-related rant/moan, but I really needed to get that off my chest. I feel better now.

I need a job. Guitar Hero 2 and Virtua Tennis 3 are out at the same time and I can only afford one. I have a horrible pain in my back. I'm hungry. I have to check on my dogs every 3/4 minuites incase they're having sex and I have a headache. So yeah, I haven't got many problems compared to a lot of people.

And i've just started watching Ichigo Mashimaro and it's so very, very great.

im sick of driving. Highway troopers, traffic officers, the division of motor vehicles, etc. All of which i consider to be nothing more than road pirates that can legally empty your wallet for the slightest mistake.

In the past 2 months ive had to pay almost $1000 in legal costs for a speeding ticket and a 'failure to come to a complete stop' ticket.

All this on top of yearly inspection fees and license plate fees, vehicle tax, high gas prices and overall maintenance.

In short, if you own a vehicle in the US, your fucked.

Guest Jordan
I need a job. Guitar Hero 2 and Virtua Tennis 3 are out at the same time and I can only afford one.

Guitar Hero 2 is out April 6th.

Virtua Tennis 3 is out March 30th.

Guitar Hero 2 is out April 6th.

Virtua Tennis 3 is out March 30th.

That's still pretty much around the same time, a difference of only about a week.

My moan: People. When will they ever learn? Not going to go into great detail, but...ahhh. I thought I made a very good point about something, people say oh yes jim, you were right to say that. And then, about a month later, it's like everyone has forgotten what I said completely!

All this on top of yearly inspection fees and license plate fees, vehicle tax, high gas prices and overall maintenance.

No, no, no, no, no!

You can have the other stuff, fine, but petrol prices?! In the US?! Get out!

The US has way, way cheaper petrol prices than the UK, or the rest of Europe, or pretty much anywhere else, for that matter.

Guest Stefkov

My mum would absolutely love this thread.

I'm sick of my AS work. I'm no good at creative work yet I chose 2 creative subjects.

I hate it when people say to you 'why did you take maths at AS level you silly person'. Does my nut in.

I hate that I just waste away my hours on the internet when I coud have done some work done.

I hate my uncontrollable 'I want attitude'. I want everything and I cant be bothered waiting for it so I will figure out a way of getting it there and then. I hate it.

I hate that I dont go out to cinemas much with friends.

I could go on.

I hate the fact that I bought a PSP instead of a 360.

Ouch. Poor you.

Anything (or everything) on the PSP vs Gears - Gears wins, no doubt about it.

And that's before you count GRAW, GRAW2, Dead Rising,Oblivion ,Rainbow 6 Vegas, PGR3 and Lost Planet in the 360's favor...

And let's not forget the upcoming nuggets of gaming goodness that are Halo 3, Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway, Assassin's Creed, BioShock, Mass Effect and Fable 2...I could go on, but I'll stop 'cause I feel I'm rubbing it in...

No, no, no, no, no!

You can have the other stuff, fine, but petrol prices?! In the US?! Get out!

The US has way, way cheaper petrol prices than the UK, or the rest of Europe, or pretty much anywhere else, for that matter.

Thats true, what do you guys pay for gas?

I forgot to add monthly mandatory insurance costs. Gas prices aside, owning a vehicle is a ridiculous money pit.

Also im sick of movie trailers that ruin the movie by giving away the plot

Yay i can have a good old moan now,

-Well for starters im sick of bloody school. The teachers are pathetic, people at school do my head in, but being me i try and act nice. The same routine everyday annoys me, get up -> get dressed -> school -> home -> bed... same lessons, same teachers, same place. I ask myself why ive decided to stay on at 6th form.

- Coursework *sigh* lots to do and not enough time.

- People who do things to make themselves look 'hard' infront of the friends.

-Tv adverts piss me off big time

I know there some other stuff to get off my chest which i can't remember now, so i'll be back.

Come in for all your moaning about anything, as we all have something to moan about at some point, and getting it out usually makes you feel better.

I'm fed up with bloody AS work right now, I feel like if I put a load of effort into revising I get nothing back.

you should also be fed up because arsenal cant win any silverware this year.:yay:

: peace:

im annoyed because i want a schnauzer, a wii, a GB micro and metroid prime corruption this very instant, but i dont have any of them.

why is the world so cruel? (jk)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!