NEurope
AshMat

GTA IV

Either no one here likes me or I don't have the right friends. Let me join the fun please.

I left pretty soon after u. Only played the game for bout an hour at the time i think, when u sent the invite i thought why not. Entered it and was like wtf! lol. Did not know what the hell i was doing. Soon learnt i had to kill other ppl though... I was wondering if there was some kinda limit or anythin 2 it and yes that would of taken forever! When i died by a cop or somethin it took $100 off!

If you press down on the dpad brings up the leaderboard and underneath reads the target score...yeah I didn't have a clue what part of the city we were in...was so lost...

We need to try and get all the PS3 N-E crew online...perhaps once people have played through the single player a bit more...

If you press down on the dpad brings up the leaderboard and underneath reads the target score...yeah I didn't have a clue what part of the city we were in...was so lost...

We need to try and get all the PS3 N-E crew online...perhaps once people have played through the single player a bit more...

Yer sounds good! I had never even fired a gun until that multiplayer game... lol

It's mind blowing the choice i have of things to do at the mo already! I'm still learning the diff stuff yet i have now played over 2 hours of it!

Goin to take me awhile to getting used to driving with the handbrake turns...

]Yer sounds good! I had never even fired a gun until that multiplayer game... lol

[/b]

It's mind blowing the choice i have of things to do at the mo already! I'm still learning the diff stuff yet i have now played over 2 hours of it!

Goin to take me awhile to getting used to driving with the handbrake turns...

LOL! There was me thinking I was alone it that respects! I'm the same played 3 hours don't feel like I've done one little thing.

God I can't wait till the update so I can see who is online without exiting the game!!

I don't think I've added you Mike, if thats ok, i'll do that.

God I can't wait till the update so I can see who is online without exiting the game!!

I know, have to hope ingame XMB is still up and running for summer like its planned...because it is so annoying!

Yer thats fine, i have just sent you a friend invite.

On GTA4 you can check if ur friends are playing on it if u click on invite, shows ur list of friends and has a gta4 logo next to there name if there on it.

Flameboy invited me to a game and i got the invite while playing the single player! (First PS3 game i have played that has done that, normally you have to actually be in the multiplayer for it!)

But yer i know what u mean, still nothing compared to the 360 XMB, bring on the update!

LOL! There was me thinking I was alone it that respects! I'm the same played 3 hours don't feel like I've done one little thing.

Lol, looks i like i may lose some of my life into this game!

I know, have to hope ingame XMB is still up and running for summer like its planned...because it is so annoying!

I know... If home has been delayed though, could that mean that other things like this could be delayed?

Yer thats fine, i have just sent you a friend invite.

Awesome, will accept it when I'm next on.

Burnout is good for drop in multiplayer as well. Its pretty seamless.

ALL night I've been trying to connect. "Cannot connect to game provider". Gutted. And I thought online gaming was the future...

I thought the last three were fairly mediocre games, mostly due to the fact that everything in the whole game felt like it had been done much better elsewhere. You lot reckon I should bother getting this?

ALL night I've been trying to connect. "Cannot connect to game provider". Gutted. And I thought online gaming was the future...

Loads of people have had problems getting online in GTA.

I finally joined an N-E game tonight. The helecopter gives great views of the city. And jumping off the Empire State Building thing is ace. Although the respawns are quite odd - some times you respawn right next to people, other you respawn nowhere near them.

Oh, and when everyone left I found the beating heart.

Edit: Oh, and this game really needs a radio station that plays MP3s and throws in adverts/news and stuff. There's just hardly nay decent songs.

Glad to hear it's not just me. Really annoying. Always on a night. I guess the servers are taking an immense beating.

ALSO!

My PS3 crashed tonight which wasn't good. Was going to the strip club too -(awwww maaaaan) I hope this isn't an ongoing thing in the PS3's lifespan. It's only two days old!

Man this game is beautiful when it rains. There was even lightning <3

Im 30% into it now, and its still interestin. I think iv got the nack of driving now, lovin the race's with BRUCIE!

Hes well the best character. Anyone else fucking HATE manny? Does me tits in

lol, watched some Ricky Gervais on telly, it was good :D :D

I really wanna see Katt Williams stand up on it, hes funny as foook. Heard him on the radio talkin about the prices of weed, twas funny :)

Williams' stand up is funny :D Gingerbread Cookies - lmao!

I had a free roam with 1 person and we just roamed the streets getting the Feds after us. Was great just bombing about in a car. The simple joys and all... I'd love to get a headset and play it as it's more tactical than I ever imagined. (Taking out some guy on a scooter with a sniper rifle ftw!) Suprisingly the multiplayer is my favourite aspect to the game.

Driving across a bridge, at night in the rain, in a fast car. It's the best graphics I've seen output from a game.

It looks too good.

Driving across a bridge, at night in the rain, in a fast car. It's the best graphics I've seen output from a game.

It looks too good.

Agreed. I'm still amazed by the water. Hyper-Real.

My favourite "little thing" so far...

Shooting the car tyres so they flatten (looks brilliant and tactile) then driving on a road until the tread is gone and sparks start to fly from the wheel arches, then hitting the greens. In the park with metal rims only. Spinning wildly on the grass. It looks AND plays awesome.

Another tidbit I thought of which I did by accident.

Accelerate and brake, LT and RT, at the same time and wait a while. Your tyres overheat and pop. Incredible.

Also, the helicopter is just so good.

The plot and dialogue goes up and down a bit for me so far (though it's still early days), but neither are without their highlights.

"Nothing helps a man forget like BIG ROUND AMERICAN TITTIES!"

lol, watched some Ricky Gervais on telly, it was good :D :D

I watched him in a show (in the game). It was probably the worst part of the game.

TBH, all the "social" events should have been decent. All the options are pretty dull (drinking is good the first few times).

I just had an awesome mission.

It was one of Francis' missions - one where you have to kill a drug dealer. The dealer has his own apartment block, but it's quite open. The first time I died. The second time I though I'd try something...different.

I walked into the place, and then ran behind a wall by the road - they didn't want to come out of their fenced place, but they were still trying to shoot me. So I called the cops. They arrived, and started fighting the dealers for me. With all the grunts at the front distracted I went round the back, went upstairs and killed the smaller amount of grunts to get to my target.

I was amazed that the police actually did what I wanted them to do - I expected them to just shoot me.

Anyone reached level 2 online and how much cash is needed?

10k is needed to level up to level 2 in Ranked Online Multiplayer.

I love the open ended nature of this game, I just got to the second main part (won't say any more on that front but people who are allready there / have done it will know what I mean) and my current car was a cop car so...

[spoiler=]"I used the onboard computer, tracked down the second most wanted in the list and did a drive by on him and his gang :heh: "

It saved afterwards and I may have messed with some of the later missions, not sure but Idc cos I did it my way.